New update
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/240/view/675132259300278443
An update to Counter-Strike: Source has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Counter-Strike: Source. The major changes include:
Fixed overlapping UI elements in the Create Server ...
Search found 8 matches
- Wed 16. Sep 2026, 19:52
- Forum: General
- Topic: New Update
- Replies: 4
- Views: 536
- Tue 19. Aug 2025, 20:08
- Forum: Plauderecke
- Topic: Das Spiel wird beendet, wenn ich mit Visier vom AWP und Scout aus schieße.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 51334
Re: Das Spiel wird beendet, wenn ich mit Visier vom AWP und Scout aus schieße.
I also crashed yesterday while using the scout. Only once. No big deal for me. I was using linux.
https://logs.4played.de/permalink/240/css_dm3/18.08.2025/55166205
I checked which settings we both have the same in our cfg files.
Just looks like default stuff but i uploaded it in a file in case it ...
https://logs.4played.de/permalink/240/css_dm3/18.08.2025/55166205
I checked which settings we both have the same in our cfg files.
Just looks like default stuff but i uploaded it in a file in case it ...
- Sat 12. Apr 2025, 16:51
- Forum: Bans
- Topic: Can I be banned temporarily?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 33138
Re: Can I be banned temporarily?
I managed to stay off yesterday so your encouragement seemed to work 
Will try to limit myself to the weekend and see how it goes. Thank you for offering though.
Will try to limit myself to the weekend and see how it goes. Thank you for offering though.
- Thu 10. Apr 2025, 14:15
- Forum: Bans
- Topic: Can I be banned temporarily?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 33138
Re: Can I be banned temporarily?
Ok, I'll try harder. I just struggle with addiction issues that's all.
- Thu 10. Apr 2025, 00:14
- Forum: Bans
- Topic: Can I be banned temporarily?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 33138
Can I be banned temporarily?
Hi, is it ok for me to ask to be banned? Maybe 28 days or something? I have been playing too much and need a break. I cant seem to stop though.
- Sun 30. Mar 2025, 22:51
- Forum: General
- Topic: Kicked - Issued too many commands to server
- Replies: 3
- Views: 21650
Re: Kicked - Issued too many commands to server
I think I figured it out. Thought I would post in case anyone else has the same problem.
It seems to be related to a new setting they added in the update.
sv_quota_stringcmdspersecond
It limits how many string commands per second clients are allowed to submit.
I think string commands are ones in ...
It seems to be related to a new setting they added in the update.
sv_quota_stringcmdspersecond
It limits how many string commands per second clients are allowed to submit.
I think string commands are ones in ...
- Sun 23. Feb 2025, 23:35
- Forum: General
- Topic: Kicked - Issued too many commands to server
- Replies: 3
- Views: 21650
Re: Kicked - Issued too many commands to server
Thanks for clarifying. It's not too much of a problem. So long as I'm not breaking any server rules.
- Sun 23. Feb 2025, 19:59
- Forum: General
- Topic: Kicked - Issued too many commands to server
- Replies: 3
- Views: 21650
Kicked - Issued too many commands to server
Hi, I have been getting kicked with the message, "Issued too many commands to server". It has only been happening since the update.
Would this be a problem with my key binds?
Do I change weapon too often maybe? I switch back and forth between shotgun and scout a lot.
Or do I press too many ...
Would this be a problem with my key binds?
Do I change weapon too often maybe? I switch back and forth between shotgun and scout a lot.
Or do I press too many ...