Bans

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Almighty_D
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:24404804
4played Profil

Bans

Post by Almighty_D »

Hi.

Since when in the hell is this honey mom person an admin? I have never seen such abuse of privilege before. He just got my friend banned for zero reason with zero proof, "wall hack". Can you please provide the demo or any form of proof? I have known Pomdeterre for long already and there are no hacks at all. Check the guys rank please. When people complain about honey mom, which by the way is the most pathetic username for a guy I have ever seen, he says "Check rank". So don't have a fucking tantrum mate when somebody is better than you. Provide the proof for your ban.

Disgusted,
Deckard
Rookie
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:80345197
4played Profil

Re: Bans

Post by Rookie »

Why Honey-Mom?

I am the Admin who Banned your Cheater Friend not Honey-Mom!

And here is the Demo!
Attachments
pomde.dem
Demo
(4.65 MiB) Downloaded 255 times
Almighty_D
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Almighty_D »

Alrite, I watched your demo. Please show me in which part of that demo there is any form of hacking? There is none. Honestly show it to me. Because honey mom must've called you, I know you did the ban because I could see you on the server. I would think you are an admin and have seen many wall hacks before and know what it looks like. Seriously you are banning for no reason. I could not see one kill in that demo which I cannot explain to you how its done.

Disguisted,
Deckard
Rookie
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Rookie »

Were you banned?

So what do you want?

Have a nice Day.
Almighty_D
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Almighty_D »

I want you to un ban my friend who you have banned for no reason. It's called justice. That is a server we all enjoy playing on, when somebody gets banned for no reason I will not keep quiet. He has played exactly like that on your server for years already with many admins watching, why has it never been a problem until now? Do the right thing.

Have a nice day.
Rookie
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Rookie »

The Team check the Demo internally Again, that's all I can do for you.
Pomdeterre
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:2914688
4played Profil

Post by Pomdeterre »

Hey,

I'm that friend mentioned above. I have also reviewed the demo and I don't see anything abnormal.

I guess that the kills that got me banned are the two wallshots in those vents. I have detected both players and shot both strategic points of those vents : the middle part leading to upper vents and the starting part right at the roof ladder. The headshot was done by the angle of the shot coming from below towards the top, between both feet, at an angle.

I really don't think that such demo could serve as proof considering the amount of times I failed to detect some players and ended up dead. Seriously, you could have chosen the better bit, I'm sad now. I can't even use that for a fragmovie :(

I therefore wish if you could reconsider the current ban.

Cheers

xoxo Pom
Pomdeterre
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Pomdeterre »

bump
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Before you shot into the vent, i was creeping at the roof & u knowed it directly!

How does this work ???

Actualy this was the reason for our demo and the suspicion about you.

Greetz Honey
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
Pomdeterre
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Pomdeterre »

Hey Honey,

I reviewed again the footage and here is what happened :

At the beginning of the round, your team mate throws a flash backdoor and the goes up the roof (or tries, ladder noise). Because he was not making noise, I was paying close attention to the roof.
You made one footstep when entering the vent, and this is what made me move down the top door.

I shot the middle part of the vent since it is a really convenient angle (it shoots a big part of the top vent entrance).

I hope this helps understanding. :)

xoxo
Pom