Why

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Chosen
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:81095604
4played Profil

Why

Post by Chosen »

Yeah, so a few minutes ago I was banned from the CSS dust2_unlimited server for almost no reason whatsoever. On Friday I think it was I was banned from using the chat for a month and I was told it was because I "cant bunny hop unless I'm using the scroll wheel" or something. I was using the scroll wheel to help me bunnyhop anyways, so why the ban??
cyka
RosenBritt
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:60252875
4played Profil

Re: Why

Post by RosenBritt »

Hello, if you make bunny hop with the scroll wheel I do not think. I have a demo where you stay longer in the air. I will show the demo tomorrow to other admins, afterwards you will be informed of our decision the next days

Greetings RosenBritt
Chosen
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Chosen »

RosenBritt wrote:Hello, if you make bunny hop with the scroll wheel I do not think. I have a demo where you stay longer in the air. I will show the demo tomorrow to other admins, afterwards you will be informed of our decision the next days

Greetings RosenBritt
Can you post the demo please? I don't exactly remember staying in the air longer than you should or anything.
cyka
Chosen
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Chosen »

RosenBritt wrote:Hello, if you make bunny hop with the scroll wheel I do not think. I have a demo where you stay longer in the air. I will show the demo tomorrow to other admins, afterwards you will be informed of our decision the next days

Greetings RosenBritt
Also, I do believe when I was banned from using the chat I tried to add you on steam to ask why I was banned but you never responded
cyka