Banned for no reason(?)

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

johndoe
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:50134283
4played Profil

Banned for no reason(?)

Post by johndoe »

I just got banned on the de_dust2 for no apparent reason. Can anybody explain why? And when you find out there's no reason, besides a grumpy admin, I'll appreciate a quick removal of the ban.

It seems really amateurish, and I'm a bit surprised you guys in 4played having admins like that.
RosenBritt
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:60252875
4played Profil

Re: Banned for no reason(?)

Post by RosenBritt »

Hello
You can read our rules on 4played.de.

4.3.1 Insults

Insults & provocation, whether in text or voice chat, are forbidden and can be indicated by the person concerned and prosecuted. Insults against other players, or the permanent titling of other players as "Cheater", "Noob", etc. are undesirable.

Caution

6. Dealing with violations

If you make a slight breach, an administrator will tell you to refrain from doing so. If you fail to comply with this request, and if a minor error occurs, your account will be excluded for a certain period of time. Note that your account will be permanently excluded during the fourth lockout. This will increase the period of a lock with each lock.

In the event of a serious breach, your user account will be permanently excluded without prior warning.

Since I have already warned you several times and you then but no answer is I am in a veralbert before and for now you have 2 days Ban and 4 weeks Knebel !!!!!!

Kind regards, the amateur Admin !!!

RoseBritt
johndoe
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by johndoe »

Regarding your second point: I never did get a warning. If you are going to cite your own rules, please follow them yourself.

For the first point, why aren't you treating everybody equally? A lot of banter and discussions, and yet you only single out the one guy who keeps killing you? You don't find that a little too biased?

Again, I really expected more from 4played.
RosenBritt
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:60252875
4played Profil

Post by RosenBritt »

1. I have not played.
2. Have I warned you more than once, slapped and kicked and you have not noticed?
Ok then I can not do anything for.
But every player who kills you is called by you as an idiot .... and you find that nice? I find it respetlos the other players !!!!!
johndoe
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by johndoe »

First of all, congratulations on your amazing exaggeration skills - "Every player". No, I've been killed plenty of times and don't have a single problem with it. Good players like KIOR and others are what make the game fun. The few people (4-5 guys) I've called "idiot" have deserved it. And once again: you obviously didn't have a problem with others using the same phrase. That's called inconsistency.

And thanks for proving my point about the "warning". How on earth can you expect someone to take a "hint" if you don't communicate in a proper manner? For instance like telling me in text why I was kicked when I ask for the reason? I'm really not sure if you are unable to understand communication or just trolling.