Banned

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

whip
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:45195828
4played Profil

Banned

Post by whip »

Hi. I was banned today. No reason, just stomping on people who haven't been playing CS for 19+ years like myself.

I play this server almost every day.

May you please review my account and lift the ban? There is no evidence, just a lot of not-so-great folks calling cheats.

Respectfully,

Cool Whip.nom
Natascha
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:18698885
4played Profil

Re: Banned

Post by Natascha »

Hello Whip
I have banned you, you are welcome to watch your demo.

Kind regards
Natasha
whip
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by whip »

Hi Natascha,

I respectfully must disagree in that I have been playing at least 3-5 times per week for the last several months. i have approx. 100 hours on the server and am rank 22. I play occasionally with Honey who has come in and muted people who have called me a cheater in the past.

I would greatly appreciate this being looked into as this server is one of my favorite places to play and I feel very spited for performing well today.

My demo won't suggest anything i already know - no cheats involved.

Could you please double check your data or perhaps confirm with Honey?

Respectfully,
Cool Whip.nom
whip
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by whip »

Hello Natascha,

I had sent you a PM but in case you didn't see it, here it is again. Thank you.

--

Hello Natascha,

I don't mean to push things by reaching out directly, but I would greatly appreciate if you could please review my ban.

I had a great game this morning (after resetting score several times while warming up). The last kill before I was banned, I was on overpass waiting for hostage rescuer to come out. I heard back door open. So I aim there and he is there. I don't know what else to say.

I have been accused for cheating on this server in the past like many other good players. I have never cheated, nor never will. I don't know how I can prove this to you outside of swearing that the demo reflects legitimate game play.

I have 1,000 hours in CSS and 4,000 hours in CS:GO. I had many more in 1.6 before Steam.

I really enjoy this server as it has kept me occupied during pandemic. I am a legitimate player and will take any step possible to prove that I am never nor never will cheat.

Below is an edit I made of CS:GO pistol kills, I am working on my next edit too. I don't know what this may mean to you, but it reflects the fact that I truly have nothing to hide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmyXWN-H4ro

Please let me know if there is any more information I can provide.

Respectfully, and sincerely.

Matt Andrews
AKA Cool Whip.nom
Natascha
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:18698885
4played Profil

Post by Natascha »

Hello Whip
I have released you see photo, and I'm sorry it will not happen again. Have fun anyway on our servers

Mfg Natascha
Attachments
cd1.png
cd1.png (71.9 KiB) Viewed 2688 times
whip
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by whip »

Hello Natascha,

I don't know what else to say besides thank you, I really appreciate you looking into it.

My wife also sends her thanks; I was not in a great mood after the ban haha.

Thanks again,

Whip.