Moderator: Verwaltung

Dan_the_mad_one
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:33651658
4played Profil

voting - dust server

Post by Dan_the_mad_one »

Hi,

Could you fix the issue with the voting please? It is rather annoying when the players cannot kick an AFK player because more votes required than the number of human players on the server.

The same applies to the voting for fun (knife/ deagle) rounds.
----------------

Another thing for your attention.
Could the MOTD include or the server rules/ or both few words asking players not to abuse premium players?
It happens time to time that some players - after being killed few times- start swearing at us, calling us "premuim noobs", "skillless noobs", "premiium lowbobs" e.t.c. I am sure some of the admins can remember things like that. These swearing players are the ones who cannot score even a single hit and they think they are dead because we are premium.
They are the same ones who always join the winning team and leave or switch after few defeats.

It would be good to be appreciated once we paid for the premium service. We do not ask for much I think.
Looking forward to seing some reply and may be some changes.

Regards,
/\/\ /-\ |)
WL_
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:1227272
4played Profil

Re: voting - dust server

Post by WL_ »

Hello Dan,

our management team has been contacted and is currently working on it.

---------------------
Dan_the_mad_one wrote:[...] Could the MOTD include or the server rules/ or both few words asking players not to abuse premium players?
It happens time to time that some players - after being killed few times- start swearing at us, calling us "premuim noobs", "skillless noobs", "premiium lowbobs" e.t.c. I am sure some of the admins can remember things like that. [...]
There is already a rule for that.

Rough translation of the german original:
4.3 Insults

Insulting and provoking in the Text- and Voice-Chat is not allowed and can be reported by the affected player.
Insulting of other players, or continuously calling them "Cheater", "Noob" etc. is not allowed.

Warning, Kick, Timeban
source: https://www.4played.de/nutzungsbedingungen/

-WL