Criticism, suggestions and support.

Moderator: Verwaltung

Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Re: Abusive admin

Post by Honey-Mom »

You hang up on trifles!"... what language is that?
Stop making a mountain out of a molehill!

Admin rights abused? :D :D
Deckard, don't make a fool of yourself!

Ciao! This conversation is closed now!
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
Almighty_D
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:24404804
4played Profil

Post by Almighty_D »

Yes your admin rights abuse, for example carrying on like a little girl when my friend plays better than you and getting him banned. Kicking me from the server when I complain about your bad admin behavior. Insulting me for no reason. Most times when I kill you, you have to make some bullshit remark and say it was "luck". I have not seen any other admins act the way you do.

Please can one of the real admins revoke this clowns rights?

-Deckard
RosenBritt
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:60252875
4played Profil

Post by RosenBritt »

-------------CLOSED-----------
Almighty_D
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Almighty_D »

-----------------CLOSED MINDED ADMINS------------------
OldschoolTracoutly
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:10796905
4played Profil

Post by OldschoolTracoutly »

Hallo Almighty_D,

Thanks for your report. We will talk INTERN about this situation and we will keep you up to date about your punnishment.
I ain't a Killer but don't push me, Revange is like the sweetest joy next to getting Pussy :bandit:
Almighty_D
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Almighty_D »

Hi Oldschool,

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.
This post was not meant to point fingers at me, I know I used to be a bit of a hooligan when I first started playing CSS about a year and a half ago, rather, this post is meant to address the misbehavior of the trial admin Honey-Mom. When regular players are insulting each other on the server I don't mind, but for a trial admin to come and misbehave should be unacceptable. It is not a personal issue, but rather one of good morals and decent admin etiquette. If you read the posts above you will see how Honey-Mom keeps trying to make it seem like I have a personal issue with him, (Because he is somehow an amazing player and I am therefore just jealous and frustrated and thats why I am complaining), like this is a personal issue rather than a legitimate complaint against the misbehavior of an admin.

I have to address this because these false claims him and RosenBritt made against me in the posts above, to redirect the attention away from he's own misbehavior, is really unacceptable:

1. "It wasn't your first time on our Assault-Server. It's just unfair to shot on the feets and no one does it as often as you! That's the reason why i said this. :? "
-Has he conducted a study on which players shoot feet shots to make such a claim? 90% of the time I play as CT. It is true I was shooting RosenBritt through the main front gate, BUT SHE WAS SHOOTING ME ASWELL, she could see me clearly and was also shooting my feet. We were both shooting at each other simultaneously. I agree it is unfair, but not if the other player is also shooting you.

2. "Every day you are looking for some trouble with everyone!", "Deckard, you always try to argue with all the players"
-I would like to ask again, how can I be doing all of these things, arguing and looking for trouble with everybody if I have a permanent gag?

3. "Asking yourself please! Why are many players votekick or voteban you every single day?"
- Can we please be provided with evidence of this claim?

4. "One day a player joined to the map and was only 10 seconds. Since you have made a votemute"
- I sent RosenBritt a PM the first time she asked me this question, explaining to her that the player who joined is a friend of mine, and we were joking. I can provide proof if you would like.

5. "You hang up on trifles! Perhaps you don't realize that I play better than you. I don't know. But I do not care!"
- Is he serious?

Maybe I take this a bit too seriously, but this is the only server I play on, I am not about to let the misbehavior of a kid with an ego problem and admin rights ruin the experience for me.

I do not mind explaining myself to the legitimate admins of the server. I can write a book on the amount of nonsense that was directed at me in the above posts.

Thank you again,
-Deckard
Rookie
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:80345197
4played Profil

Post by Rookie »

THREAD CLOSED!