Criticism, suggestions and support.

Moderator: Verwaltung

deadboyrevenge
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:15119036
4played Profil

Stop High pings and latencies

Post by deadboyrevenge »

First of all i want to congrat you for your servers and the good work you came to do whith.

In my opinion one thing you can do to improve your servers and the gameplay, is limit the pings and latencies, implement admissible max value to play on your servers.
everyday, i have notice there are some players with more than 120ms ping and 230 latencie, and in my opinion isn´t not so admissible in current days. and is frustrating playing with this players,
i´m far away from your servers and never have more than 60ms ping and 40 latencie.
there are many ways that people can improve internet connection and fix those latencies problems but if that can give them advantage in games and if no one says NO to them, why should them fix that problem?!

Best regards

D૯α∂boy ૨૯√eทg૯ (Dead Boy Revenge)
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Re: Stop High pings and latencies

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey deadboyrevenge,

by the way thanks for your praise about our servers :). We are spending a lot of time in improving it and keep it cleanly protected of hackers all the time :).

In principle you 're right with your way to think. Unfortunately we 've some players with a ping of 200 and there 's no lags or anything else. If we program a "ping-blocker" , this players could never play again here and this isnt the right way.

The right way is to report (!admincall Lagger/High pinger) the lagging players and our admins will check it out (& maybe ban 'em)

Have a nice day

Sincerly
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
deadboyrevenge
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:15119036
4played Profil

Re: Stop High pings and latencies

Post by deadboyrevenge »

Answer without any foundation or knowledge about the game. ("Unfortunately we have some players with a ping of 200 and there are no lags or anything else") try playing in esl tournaments with these pings and latencies and see if they let you participate. Anyway thanks for the reply and time taken.

Best regards

D૯α∂boy ૨૯√eทg૯