Moderator: Verwaltung

bRiTisH--
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:66585246
4played Profil

Player Speed Difference

Post by bRiTisH-- »

Hi all,

My question is about the 'Player Speed Difference on the Steam Platform'. How come I see such a big 'Player Speed Difference' between players - with various players on the 4played servers on Steam Platform. Many players like myself, are what I class as normal players and I have a good Desktop but a handful of players are so fast that I simply go and play elsewhere because I have 'no chance' when they are on the server. Why is there such a difference? Thanks. Mfg bRiTisH
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Re: Player Speed Difference

Post by Bi@ »

Hi, visit, https://www.4played.de/vip/, only this is the difference. you can register for free. good life:D
bRiTisH--
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

Pls read my message.. I am already registered VIP. My question is - why are some other players so so faster! I thought the Steam Platform makes all players same?! ..but obviously not because I see that some players move muc much faster. This is a simple question for me to understand why this is so.
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

Hi again.
The difference in speed can be given: From the weapons you have with you, "with the scout you are faster than other weapons," "with ak47 you are slower than others", you can have a high ping and the images you see are not smooth, you can have a monitor below 144hz and as by nature you will not see all the frames.
Some players can use a speed hack and move faster, but they would be banned:D
Some can use bhop, so by jumping, mostly downhill they get to point x more quickly, , "respwn Terros, in dust or dust 2, any part you go is downhill and with bhop you get there faster.
But the main thing, if your opponent has VIP status like you, the weight of the weapon is the only difference.
There are no cts or t's that drink red bull yet:DD
hug!
bRiTisH--
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

Ok Bi@.. thank u.. all noted. Playing this is certainly an education and with my addiction to the game comes learning how it works because we do by nature, compare and I am comparing now my hardware, skill and settings with others. Maybe at almost 59 I also react slower.. thank u!
bRiTisH--
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

..but you know... I am still sure some players are beating the system.... cheating. Some players are so fast.. I trust 4played but no way can players like Kaneki - today - be so much faster without cheats. Does 4played have the money - resorces to keep up with cheats?
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey british,

today I 'll watch one more vid of him. I will discuss about him with the admins.
I 'll give you feedback after our meeting.

Our resorces are our experienced admins. ;)

Sincerely
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

bRiTisH-- wrote: Tue 27. Apr 2021, 02:26 I am still sure some players are beating the system.... cheating. Some players are so fast.. I trust 4played but no way can players like Kaneki
Okay, my admin team and myself watched some demos of Kaneki. At the moment we can not attest that he 's using wallhack for sure. That 's why 've the same point of view like before.
Player Kaneki is clean and won't get banned.

Sincerely
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
bRiTisH--
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

Understood... but I have no interest atm playing here when I know other players have advantage ... update your software says briTisH ..
bRiTisH--
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

...and why has my 4th position in Office been deleted?