Banned by Joker? No reason at all. BOT CELVIN

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

filipsig
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:40638978
4played Profil

Banned by Joker? No reason at all. BOT CELVIN

Post by filipsig »

Heres the story: Me and my brother just found the server less than a week ago ( Deathrun Server), We played on it and really enjoyed it, One game 2 other people connected and we thought" Great now its gonna be more fun with more players!" But when the auto-balancing system chose them as Terrorists (T's) they started giving freeruns because they wanted to BHOP In the end, I did admincall 2 Freerunners, please come because I really hate playing with freerunners because If you want bhop just join a goddamn bhop server, no admin came, I did it again on the other player admincall 2 freerunners Come!!, an admin came and slayed them "Domeneiter" was his name i think, and I got happy again and everything was OK, we played maybe for 2 hrs more then went to bed, The next morning when I tried to reconnect it said "You have been banned", My brother asked admin WL why I got banned and he said I got banned by admincall abuse? like wtf? I was jsut doing the right thing, Is really freerunning allowed on your servers or how do you wanna have it? Unban me please, I seriously did nothing wrong. :evil: :evil:

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:40638978
IGN NAME: BOT CELVIN

btw move this to english area pls
WL_
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:1227272
4played Profil

Re: Banned by Joker? No reason at all. BOT CELVIN

Post by WL_ »

Hello filipsig,

you can view your ban and review the demo here: Click Me
I dont see a reason for the ban myself, but maybe "Joker" himself can shed a little light on the matter.
I'm sure he will give you a statement about the ban soon.

- WL
Joker1
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:42490366
4played Profil

Re: Banned by Joker? No reason at all. BOT CELVIN

Post by Joker1 »

Hello,

I apologize for my wrong decision. I have the Admin Call unfortunately misunderstood. I am sorry.

Greetings Joker