Banned for no apparent reason?

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Hasas
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:20909412
4played Profil

Banned for no apparent reason?

Post by Hasas »

Hello

A couple of days ago I recieved a ban. As to why I do not know, the admin must have thought I was cheating. I have reviewed the demo but I must say even though the demos are a bit behind to the real time in game I do not see why I recieved the ban. If it was for aimhacking I miss way too many shots for that and running and shooting a deagle is plenty easy is CSS. If it was for wallhacking it could not be seen on the demo. We had pushed all the way from ct spawn to the t spawn and held almost everywhere, the enemy could only come from about 1 direction and I could move out from the long doors to clear middle sometimes. Why did I recieve this ban?

Regards Hasås
Corona @ [Ger]
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:424098736
4played Profil

Re: Banned for no apparent reason?

Post by Corona @ [Ger] »

Hi,

i have banned you from 4Played because i think you are cheating.
I think it was wallhacking!
Hasas
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Hasas »

Let me ask this then, we as ct push a lot on dust_2 deathmatch server. This basically means that the only place the t's can come from is from t spawn. I am standing in long doors and peeking where the t's constantly come from and I pick them off with an awp or deagle when they peek me. I hear shots from mid or see on the minimap that there are t's in that area pushing away my teammates I run and shoot them with my deagle and stay in the area still picking off t's coming from 1 common area (t spawn). If I were wallhacking wouldn't I prefire corners and have a n ungodly reaction to t's coming out from their spawnpoint.
You can even see in the demo that I am missing some people I could have shot in the head (only part sticking out when standing in upper tunnel) but I did not since I did not see them myself or were able to react fast enough.
I'm sorry to say but if you are saying I am using a wallhack you seriously need to rethink how you judge a wallhacker. As a former LEM/Supreme in CSGO I must say that the so called "wallhack" and reaction time using "wallhack" being seen in the demo does not match up with a wallhacker.

The demo seriously needs to be reviewed once more properly because as I wrote earlier the reaction time using the so called "wallhack" does not match up with a proper wallhacker.
usr_176
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:2280607
4played Profil

Post by usr_176 »

I have looked at your demo for about 10 times and I cannot see a wallhack. What I do see is that you hit enemies before you aim at them, could this be lag?

How DorkZz shot Vito trough the door actually looks like a wallhack.
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey guys,

I watched this demo of Hasas many times. His aiming with deagle is pretty exactly and u got calm hands with your AWP.
....but i couldnt recognize any wallhack or aimbot.

4123 wasn't sure about this case and I m sorry about this.
Much fun on our 4played servers & stay clean ;-)

Sincerly
H o n e y - M o m

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
usr_176 wrote:I have looked at your demo for about 10 times and I cannot see a wallhack. What I do see is that you hit enemies before you aim at them, could this be lag?
A friend of mine was recording a demo of me too (playing with scout).
Many hits looked as like Hasas' AWP kills up to the T-spawn.
This is normal (CS:S) :D :D
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
Hasas
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Hasas »

Thank you very much for reviewing this case once more. I am incredibly sorry if what I have wrote before sounded rude. I also understand that everyone makes mistakes, we are only human after all.
usr_176 wrote: Sun 1. Jul 2018, 05:01 I have looked at your demo for about 10 times and I cannot see a wallhack. What I do see is that you hit enemies before you aim at them, could this be lag?

How DorkZz shot Vito trough the door actually looks like a wallhack.

As to why it seems that I hit enemies before I aim at them this is something with demos. This used to be a problem in CSGO as well since. The servers you use is 32 tickrate but the demos use 8 or 16 tickrate in source. This means that the demos does not update as fast as when in game on the servers. This means that it looks like I am not aiming at the enemies before I shoot them (but in game I certainly am). Hope that small explanation might help you understand as to why demos are not always the best thing to use in source.

Regards Hasås
Corona @ [Ger]
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:424098736
4played Profil

Post by Corona @ [Ger] »

Hi Hasas,

i wanna say sorry for my mistake!
I'm sure i wont repeat!
Sometimes it is not easy with the cheating and hacking people.

I hope in the name of 4played, you have @ the 4played Servers.

S O R R Y ! ! !

Kind Regard

Honey-Mom
Leitung
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

No problem 4123.
We removed this mistake together :)

Sincerly
H o n e y - M o m

4played - Stammspieler
4played
VaXxA_
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:420084411
4played Profil

Post by VaXxA_ »

I just got banned right now for no apparent reason...Like im not using anything im playing fair , I was making my screen to fullscreen from windowed mode and I got vac banned...Please say this is a mistake,I love these servers :(
Kind regards,
VaXxA_
Honey-Mom
Leitung
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey,

can't find any ban with your SteamID.

https://bans.4played.de/?search=STEAM_0 ... bans=Suche

Sincerly
H o n e y - M o m ;)

4played - Stammspieler
4played