I was banned for cheating then unbanned cause the admin had a write error in console. Worried about the future

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Sound
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:12331487
4played Profil

I was banned for cheating then unbanned cause the admin had a write error in console. Worried about the future

Post by Sound »

This is the reason I got banned: "You shot 2 meters behind the players and you get a Headshot! thats not possible."

Of course every cheater is saying they dont cheat, but im gonna say the same, cause i dont, hah.

On american servers i play with around 150 ping, and i have gotten similar kind of comments, but i though that is only cause of my high ping, but seeing the same thing on european server worries me. I have a really really bad internet connection, i dont know if thats the problem. Even if I myself record a demo of another player some of the shots dont look like they are hitting the players.
I really dont know whats causing this.

I recorded a random guy just now, look at some of he kills in superslow motion after about 23 seconds, they look like they dont hit, but the guy isnt cheating. When he kill players at second 24 and second 25 it looks like he is aiming about 2 meters behind the player as said in my ban.
Thats how it is on my screen

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0f0w4b30a ... l.dem/file
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Re: I was banned for cheating then unbanned cause the admin had a write error in console. Worried about the future

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey Sound,

You don't have to be wkrried about your future with 4played of you aren't hacking :).
A demo isn't exact cause pur servers are eunming with a tickrate of 66 and a demo with a tickrate of 33. So, sometimes it looks pretty "cheaty" or unbelievable (Additional your high ping).
Unfortunately this is our only way to prove some hacks (demo).

Information by side:
I 'm checking out ever single ban of cheating. :)

Dont worry and have much fun on our servers. See you there!
Sincerly
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played