Ban and gag by some random noob admin.

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Almighty_D
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:24404804
4played Profil

Ban and gag by some random noob admin.

Post by Almighty_D »

Hi,

Today I am playing css, some player starts talking about my ping and I am tired of explaining. There was some random admin (Rascocss) on the server telling me to fix my ping and gag me cause I was explaining my ping. Then I use admincall because I can't type to ask what's going on here, because I am getting in trouble for things that has never been an issue before, only to get banned for admincall abuse. I used it twice. I have been on the server almost 3 years and never had a problem with my ping, even Rosenbritt said the other day that my ping is fine and causes no problem when another player was complaining. I don't understand where this admin came from or why I am suddenly in trouble for things that were ok before. You should get rid of him as an admin because he has no clue what he is doing honestly.

-Deckard
Corona @ [Ger]
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:424098736
4played Profil

Re: Ban and gag by some random noob admin.

Post by Corona @ [Ger] »

Hi Deckard,

thanks for your message here.

We will talk about it in our Team and give you a feedback.
racsocss
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:23450220
4played Profil

Post by racsocss »

tja 1a admin

2 Days Ban

think about what you write thx
Almighty_D
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Almighty_D »

Why don't you go check the logs and tell us all why it was fine for the other guy to be swearing and talking like he was, telling me to fuckoff back to my own continent because of ping, but that's ok? I don't like you man I will talk to other admins thanks.

-Deckard
Bumblebee
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:9903858
4played Profil

Post by Bumblebee »

Hey Deckard.

we will talk about it internally. Until then, I ask for your patience

Kind Regards

Bumblebee
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hi,

the way how you was talking to the admin wasn't okay. That's why the gag / muting is still activated.

Point ban:
The admincall function is just for appeals for hackers/insulting players,...... ! Not for appeals which should be in our public community like this now.
Nevertheless the ban is baseless. That's why I unbanned you.

Much fun on our servers and stop provocate admins or other players (for example: "who is the admin noob"). You are well-informed how to behave here at 4played.
Your gag/muting expires at 27.06.19 23:24 o'clock.

Info for the admins: Deckard is a player who playes here for a long time. His ~200 ping is okay cause he isnt lagging.
Sorry for the troubles.

Sincerly
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
Almighty_D
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Almighty_D »

Hey thanks Honey. Yes I was being a bit rude because I was frustrated/confused. I wasn't aware that the admincall is for that function only. Sorry about that.

I called him noob because I have never heard about him, yet here he is gaggin/slaying/kicking/banning me and giving me shit about my ping, plus the other player was provoking me and swearing at me but he said nothing to that guy, he was picking on me.

PS. I am getting fibre internet soon so my ping will be better and I can finally kill you😉😉😉😉😉

-Deckard