Erd EPFL

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Polio-Da
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:11244770
4played Profil

Erd EPFL

Post by Polio-Da »

Hi. Just getting frustrated with this "playerW": on Italy, plays Terros and camp the house never leaves and does nothing for his team, only body bagging (when you pnly finish off wounded enenmies). Anything in the rules to avoid that? Super annoying to be associated with that
Cheers teams,
Pew pew pew
Ed von Schleck
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:19262731
4played Profil

Re: Erd EPFL

Post by Ed von Schleck »

Hey Pew pew pew,

we can only get active when he is camping as CT. As T he is allowed to camp, because he has to secure the hostages from the team CT.

The only thing you can do is, smoke the hell out of him with all you have

Have nice eastern and stay healthy,

Ed v. Schleck
Semper fidelis
One batch, two batch, Penny and Dime!
Erdepfl
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:4916164
4played Profil

Re: Erd EPFL

Post by Erdepfl »

Polio-Da wrote: Fri 10. Apr 2020, 21:07 Hi. Just getting frustrated with this "playerW": on Italy, plays Terros and camp the house never leaves and does nothing for his team, only body bagging (when you pnly finish off wounded enenmies). Anything in the rules to avoid that? Super annoying to be associated with that
Cheers teams,
Pew pew pew
I own this small residence in italy since 1946, right after ww2 ended. I put much effort in it, and my guests always were satisfied. Sadly, due the current situtation with covid-19, italy does not allow tourists at the moment, so I have to keep them out of my residence. I understand that you want to spend your holidays in our residence in italy, but unfortunately we are closed until july. We would love to see you as a guest, after july pew pew pew.

Try to see me as your challenge. I'm the final boss of italy, which you can defeat only with a good team and coordination. Do not enter my residence alone, do not make any noise outside of my residence, do not try to break into my residence by the window. Respect my warning sign on the front door. If you see it, you know that i'm at home.

Thanks