Possible Aimbot

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

crazyassseal
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:5219379
4played Profil

Possible Aimbot

Post by crazyassseal »

Just looked too good to be true. But if Im wrong, good for him for having that type of aim.
Attachments
blobloblo.dem
(5.7 MiB) Downloaded 268 times
Natascha
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:18698885
4played Profil

Re: Possible Aimbot

Post by Natascha »

Hello Crazyassseal

Thank you for Reporting.

Here for Ban !!
BUBU
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:9329766
4played Profil

Post by BUBU »

Hello Admins, I am a clean player I never used cheats of all my playing life. I am very surprised to notice my ban. The reporting of Carzyasseal is not relevant the server was almost empty of player, only bots, so stats are normal. If you want you can report my different plays on all your servers and you will see that my stats are normal. That's why as a clean player I ask to be reintegrated as a player. If you want to make a sanity check please ask the player Tuono, Seaneh, Pachaco's player who are used to play on de-aztec, they will confirm that I'm perfetcly clean. Many thanks for your answer.
crazyassseal
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:5219379
4played Profil

Post by crazyassseal »

No Ill will on my part for you BUBU. I wasnt even playing so wasnt me getting rage on you or anything like most do. Iwas in spectator mode and just thought a lot of your shots were odd and too quick with and with out zoom on sniper. Its funny you mentioned the name Seaneh. I notice he does the same with his instant head shots and quits only after 10-15 mins and comes back to make his numbers not look crazy.

Again I just put it out there since it looked a bit odd. Figured if it was legit, great for u on that skill. I use to play back in 99 to 05 mostly with the Ministers of Death clan which i looking to get back up and running in the future(stargate servers)http://www.mod-home.com/news.shtml . Just started playing again last month, had the itch. I use to be one of the guys who had to look out for stuff like that so know when if it looks to good, it usually is BUT there are those rare ones that are that good. So just posted the video just in case. I hope you are that good and get that chance.
BUBU
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by BUBU »

Thank you for your answer Crazzyssseal, I'm not in rage take ite easy, just find it not funny to be banned as I never used cheats in my player's life. I know it's difficult for other players when I'm playing good (depends on the days but my stats are very good on the average) and they charge me for cheating and it is really not my case, I'm 45 and playing CS for a very long time, so cheats are for the others and kid who can find it funny . When I get headshots from other very good players, I do accept, no problem, on the contrary it's motivating but the average level of other players is most of the time not high. I do appreciate this servers cause you can find very nice players. I think about Tuono, Blanka, Pachaco Toniz ieg. So Ido hope that the admins will accept to scrap my ban. Laterz.
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey BUBU,

we will check your ban internal exactly again. I unbanned you temporary.
I will give you feedback here after our voting.

Have fun.

Sincerly
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
BUBU
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by BUBU »

THX for the answer Honey-Mom and unbanning me. I suggest to check all my games on your servers to see my stats after each game, you will see the variations, if I was a usual cheater my scores always should be the same all the time and it is not. Being banned is frustrating for a clean palyer like me but I accept that in case of doubt you need to analyze. I do confirm that I never used cheats since I'm playing CS. But regularly others players cannot accept plaing against palyers bit beter and they directly complain (not the case of Crazyssseal who was watching the game) and acuuse me of cheating. To prove my words I already called the admins on the servers because of the presence of cheaters, I hate cheaters they are ruining this game. So I'm waiting for your answer.

Cheers,

BUBU
Honey-Mom
Leitung
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey again,

You wasnt using any hacks or anything else.
Sorry for our mistake.

Much fun!
H o n e y - M o m

4played - Stammspieler
4played
BUBU
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by BUBU »

Hey Honey-Mom,

Thanks a lot for your quick answer, glad to know your decision :) :) :)

I want to thank you all for your great job in providing safe servers !

See ya !

BUBU
Honey-Mom
Leitung
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey BUBU,

thanks for your advice.
We 're happy to hear such praising words :).

Good night.
H o n e y - M o m

4played - Stammspieler
4played