Admin abuse

Du hast einen Vorschlag oder möchtest Kritik äußern?

Moderator: Verwaltung

oneandonly
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:102575824
4played Profil

Admin abuse

Post by oneandonly »

So i'm getting kinda sick of one of your admins who i've done nothing personal at all to or anything more than that he just doesn't like the way that i play. I get that but that is not reason to kick me or just to do things to annoy me whenever he sees me online is it?

Last time i played before today was about 1,5 weeks ago since we have had internet connections trouble at home here. That time i got one nice shot in at Seek on Italy. He instantly kicked me without any reason. When i reconnected and asked why he kicked me all i got for an answer was "Stop aimbot.". I just got tierd of him and didn't care to argue with him. He kicks me another time and i just stopped playing since i believe that a admin with that reasoning and adminabuse could easily throw a ban over nothing.

Now to today when i'm playing with a friend i meet through your server "415", we we're just speaking in teamchat and playing against bots, just talking since i havn't been online for a few days. Seek once again jumps into spec and continuously throws me into CT when we were both in T. This happens around 4-5 times before i called him out on it and left the server and he also left.

If Seek has a problem with me, talk to me about it. If you think i cheat, throw a demo up of me as there has been before where we came to the conclusion that i do not use cheats.

Don't just mess with me without any reason.
I've talked to a few people i met on the server about this and most people can say that Seek somehow has used his power to an extent that they should't be used for.

Look into it atleast. You guys have an amazing server(s) and would hate to see one person banning people left and right without reasons or proof. Thanks!

//Dank Express
SeeK
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:53374094
4played Profil

Re: Admin abuse

Post by SeeK »

oneandonly wrote: Sat 9. Dec 2017, 18:41 Last time i played before today was about 1,5 weeks ago since we have had internet connections trouble at home here. That time i got one nice shot in at Seek on Italy. He instantly kicked me without any reason. When i reconnected and asked why he kicked me all i got for an answer was "Stop aimbot.". I just got tierd of him and didn't care to argue with him. He kicks me another time and i just stopped playing since i believe that a admin with that reasoning and adminabuse could easily throw a ban over nothing.
Yes i am shure that you use aimbot. Deinstal it!

oneandonly wrote: Sat 9. Dec 2017, 18:41 I've talked to a few people i met on the server about this and most people can say that Seek somehow has used his power to an extent that they should't be used for.
Some people pointed on you and asked to do something against this cheater.

oneandonly wrote: Sat 9. Dec 2017, 18:41 Now to today when i'm playing with a friend i meet through your server "415", we we're just speaking in teamchat and playing against bots, just talking since i havn't been online for a few days. Seek once again jumps into spec and continuously throws me into CT when we were both in T. This happens around 4-5 times before i called him out on it and left the server and he also left.
That is called teambalance.

Nobody force you to play on our Servers! I whish you a good time - far away from us!
oneandonly
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:102575824
4played Profil

Re: Admin abuse

Post by oneandonly »

If you are so sure that i use an aimbot, wouldn't a demo of me shooting prove that? Wouldn't a demo of me playing just show how much of an aimbot i have and how consistently i hit good shots? I've played against you days that i have demolished you and days when you have demolished me. I have good and bad days just like you and on good days i hit good shots.
The day i cheat i promise i will leave the server forever and ill accept the banhammer. But as i do not cheat. Stop accusing me of it without proof please.

I know some people pointed the finger at me. But they cant provide any proof or anything. Because there is none! I have never used and probably never will use cheats. I've played the game since i was 11 (22 now) and i just got decent at it.
I can get a few friends to point fingers at one person easily but without proof that person still shouldn't be banned if hes not toxic.

Strange how the team balance wasn't there for 25 minutes when we were playing alone on the server without you in the spectators and we were on the same team. But all of the sudden when you were in specc and still only me and one other person on the server i got transferred to ct sometimes half a second before the next round started and sometimes a second before and another time actually kinda close to the real time. I mean... If you want to pull a lie like that at least be consistent when swapping me around in timing.