Praise and concern

Du hast einen Vorschlag oder möchtest Kritik äußern?

Moderator: Verwaltung

BaroN
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:852919
4played Profil

Praise and concern

Post by BaroN »

Hi, have been playing on 24x7 Italy for about a month now with in game name of User. Have been playing CS since v0.8 in about 1999/2000.

Server is great and player base is definitely building up which is nice to see. As far as gameplay goes, I wouldn't change anything apart from maybe the auto-selection of bot when you're dead. Some servers you just press 'G' and it automatically finds the next alive bot.

However, earlier I was slapped unfairly. I was playing CT and the rest of my team was dead so, it was 5 T vs me. I had picked off 3 with only 2 to go, both of whom I could hear. I had a minute to go and then was slapped. Instantly the sound alerted the 2 remaining T's to where I was and I was killed within a second or 2 after that.

I repeatedly asked for the admin's name and he/she wouldn't tell me. Someone called Catmom then wrote in purple/dark blue so, maybe it was him/her.

There was definitely no valid reason to slap me. There was plenty of time and I was up against it so, shouldn't have been unfairly slapped.
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Re: Praise and concern

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey BaroN,

at first --> thank you for your praise about our servers & configurations. These were a lot of work and time for our development-section.

A slap without any reason isn't okay. I will check out this case with the person in question.
In the next days we 'll give u a declaration.

See u next time there and much fun on italy.

Sincerly
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
catmom30
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:449883003
4played Profil

Post by catmom30 »

Hey User,

thank you very much for your post. We are always glad to hear some opinions of the players of our servers.

Yes, it was me, Catmom. I was the admin who slapped you earlier this day on Italy.

To declare the reason why you have been slapped: On this map, the goal of CT team is to save the hostages in the time given. As you have noticed before, also other players have been warned and informed to save the hostages.

In that case, you changed your direction and went again on the way to the base of CT. As you have been the last one alive, it was your obligation to go and save the hostages.

As an admin, we handle all our players in the same way and nobody will be punished with no reason.

Besides that, it is also not that fair for the other players waiting due to some of the CT team do not save or, at least, try to save the hostages.

I hope you also can understand my point of view and my responsibility I got with that position.

Nevertheless, I wish you a good time and a lot of fun on our servers.

Kind regards,
Catmom

P.s.: We also got a server Italy DM: IP: 91.121.169.215:27155 where no hostages have to be saved, so maybe this is one you may like.
BaroN
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:852919
4played Profil

Post by BaroN »

Hi,

I can understand the responsibility as I run my own Arma 2/3 Exile and Epoch community.

I'm well aware of the objectives in CS. As I said, I've been playing it since 1999/2000. I don't like DM so much and prefer the objective gamemode.

This was different than the usual situation of CT's not bothering with the objective though. If you had watched my situation carefully, you could see that both the other remaining T's were in earshot of me and I backed off slightly to circle them. I had already picked off 3 T's and was the only remaining CT. I still had a minute on the timer so, plenty of time to get the hostages but, more likely, I would have killed those other 2 remaining T's as I could hear them. Hence circling around them. The slap effectively told them exactly where I was and in my opinion was totally unecessary given the odds in that specific situation. I was killed pretty much within a second or two of the slap and had no chance to defend myself as I was still suffering the effect of the slap.

Again, I think this was pretty poor and not what I have experienced so far on your servers. I've really enjoyed my time on this server up to that point.

Incidentally, I've also owned and managed CS servers before and you could reduce the time the CT's have but, I think Italy favours the T's anyway so, personally I wouldn't change that. I would just look into each situation before slapping a bit more as I think there's a big difference between a guy just running it to the clock to save stats versus my situation where I would more than likely have won that round.

Regards
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

BaroN wrote: Wed 5. Feb 2020, 19:31 big difference between a guy just running it to the clock to save stats versus my situation where I would more than likely have won that round.
Hey BaroN,

I guess this issue is finished now :). You argue that you was circling them & Catmom thought u was just waiting for time lapse.
Now there is a statement against a statement ...

In future I hope this would never happen again and we have a lot of fun on this great map. Also hope to see u again there!
Our admins will give their best for our members. I promise u!

Have a nice day & thanks for your feedbacks here. :winke:

Sincerly
4played

Thread closed.
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played