The admin Catmom

Du hast einen Vorschlag oder möchtest Kritik äußern?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Aiaosa
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:26996984
4played Profil

The admin Catmom

Post by Aiaosa »

Hey, i know it's always a bad thread when you start on by calling someone out by name. Unfortunately I have to in this case.

The admin Catmom has been around for some time now and I would be surprised if you (the other admins) have not heard about her/his abusive actions before now.

Lately Catmom has gotten into an argument with a common player on the Italy server and the way that he/she has been handling it is so bad for the server and i cant say anything else then that it reminds me of other old admins that are now off your team. She has been talking down and just been giving stupid warnings and kicks left and right within this scenario and for me actually destroyed the server quite a bit with this.

This isn't the first time ive seen here go after singular persons and just being all around stuck up and abusive towards the players with her admin powers. But this is the most recent and I'm sure a lot of other people have seen it aswell so that they can voucher in.

I personally don't care about seeing anyone removed or anything from the admin teams, from my experience with other admins such as Honey mom i believe that you will make a good decision on this.

Please look into this and do something about it.

Best reagards, Roger
:bandit: Playing as "Roger" within the servers :bandit:
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Re: The admin Catmom

Post by Honey-Mom »

Good evening Roger,

yes, i m informed about this admin and I 'm glad about cat becomes an admin. She won't treat anyone differently. I 'm sure in this point.
Roger wrote:it reminds me of other old admins that are now off your team.
Good old days ...this time will not return again ;-). Don't worry, I promise.

Let's watch this case:
The player Mechanic was laggy a lil bit. Not very much but laggy. Watch the uploaded demo at the end (~8:30min)
She just warned the laggy player to fix his lags but she doesnt kicked him or anything else. The admin was autorized to handle.

General:
Every admin will make a mistake someday. Solve many problems/admincalls every day without any mistakes is not possible. Maybe just me... :P
Then to kick em out of the team couldn't be the right way to work with my admin-team.

I hope I could take your worries away and stay healthy without Covid-19 :).

Sincerely
H o n e y - M o m
Attachments
css_italy_31102020_183031.dem
(4.03 MiB) Downloaded 164 times
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
Honey-Mom
Leitung
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

ahhh... Thanks for your praising words to me :-D

4played - Stammspieler
4played
Aiaosa
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:26996984
4played Profil

Post by Aiaosa »

Thanks for taking your time to read and answer this.

Now i sincerely hope she wont treat anyone different, of course we all make misstakes and i hope that the talking down in chat and from what me and other saw as targeting was a misstake aswell.
hopefully we can all just enjoy the server for what they are and keep playing in peace.

now just to be clear for my and Mech's perspective we still thought that he had a target on his back and that it was more then just the lagging bit. But i will take your word for it when you say that we were wrong. :)

Honey-Mom wrote: Sat 31. Oct 2020, 19:25
Roger wrote:it reminds me of other old admins that are now off your team.
Good old days ...this time will not return again ;-). Don't worry, I promise.
:fleh: :fleh: :fleh: :ps:

To end the thread, we all do misstakes and lets just keep playing and having fun. And i hope i get more scout duels with you Honey Mom ;)
:bandit: Playing as "Roger" within the servers :bandit:
Honey-Mom
Leitung
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey again,

no problem. All problems can get solved easily if we are talking normal together.
No, there wasn't more reasons for handle. I ask the admin and she explained the whole story.

Hope we can enjoy the hardcore battles next days too.
The scout-battles are expert-like mostly ;). See u next time!

Sincerely
H o n e y - M o m

4played - Stammspieler
4played
catmom30
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:449883003
4played Profil

Post by catmom30 »

Hi there,

just to clarify the issue again: I did not make any mistake and all players are treated the same way. Everybody has to follow the same rules! ;)

Thanks and have fun.

Greetings,
Catmom