Player Speed Difference

Hier kann über jedes Thema gesprochen werden.

Moderator: Verwaltung

bRiTisH--
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:66585246
4played Profil

Player Speed Difference

Post by bRiTisH-- »

Hi all,

My question is about the 'Player Speed Difference on the Steam Platform'. How come I see such a big 'Player Speed Difference' between players - with various players on the 4played servers on Steam Platform. Many players like myself, are what I class as normal players and I have a good Desktop but a handful of players are so fast that I simply go and play elsewhere because I have 'no chance' when they are on the server. Why is there such a difference? Thanks. Mfg bRiTisH
SirArthurHarris
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:428217306
4played Profil

Re: Player Speed Difference

Post by SirArthurHarris »

Hi^^

This is a feature in the VIP-Mode: you can move with 120% Speed (?!?) by unlocking VIP ;-)
All you need to do is to register your account here and choose your features by typing "!settings" on the server and go for "VIP-Settings".

Have fun,
Harris™
„Das Halbverstandene und Halberfahrene ist nicht die Vorstufe der Bildung, sondern ihr Todfeind." - Theodor W. Adorno
bRiTisH--
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:66585246
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

I cannot move with 120 at all and I am VIP.. This is not an answer to my question. Some players move like lightning!! Why?
SirArthurHarris
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:428217306
4played Profil

Post by SirArthurHarris »

Hello again^^

I'm pretty sure if you can describe a situation like this in the form of naming the exact server, date and time, the admins can check the "Source-TV"-function to understand what your problem is ;-)
And: If it's all about the "first-meeting-point" in a round, remember that b-hop is allowed on 4played-servers and makes people sometimes as fast as hell-rider :D

Greetings
Harris™
„Das Halbverstandene und Halberfahrene ist nicht die Vorstufe der Bildung, sondern ihr Todfeind." - Theodor W. Adorno