Idk

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

ProKiller!!!
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:176725000
4played Profil

Idk

Post by ProKiller!!! »

What do you think ??? :D
Attachments
rare.dem
(3.81 MiB) Downloaded 247 times
cheater.dem
(9.28 MiB) Downloaded 231 times
:) :) :)
SirArthurHarris
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:428217306
4played Profil

Re: Idk

Post by SirArthurHarris »

Your suspicion was correct. He was using a Wallhack!
:banned:

Thank you for your efforts and the uploaded demo-files! We always can need some players like you ;-)
So again: Thank you and go on having fun at our servers!

Best regards
Harris
„Das Halbverstandene und Halberfahrene ist nicht die Vorstufe der Bildung, sondern ihr Todfeind." - Theodor W. Adorno
ProKiller!!!
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by ProKiller!!! »

that played was 4 hours in the server and ... SMAC ??? :D
None of the admins was there
Canissa
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:37131185
4played Profil

Post by Canissa »

Hallo Harris :) also ich kann bei den Demos kein Wallhack sehen.. vielleicht schaut ihr nochmal ? lg :)
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Danke für deine Meinung.
Wir prüfen diesen Fall ein weiteres Mal intern.
Stehe auch in Kontakt mit den betreffenden Personen.

Danke und Gruß
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
SirArthurHarris
Ehemalig
4played Profil

Hello ProKiller,
As admins we can't "smell" someone cheating and have to rely on players who report a suspicious player (btw: what you didn't - simply type "!admincall REASON" next time ;-) ). Programs to detect Wallhacks do not really work so it happens maybe once in a year that SMAC get's a Wallhacker (as you can see in "Bans").

Let me tell you this also: We get no money for our efforts in here, guarantee free VIP and don't need to be sorry, if nobody is online between 2 and 5 o'clock in the morning - which it was in this case :D So you acted absolutely correct and recorded some own demo files and we had some kind of free-time and slept :D

Best regards
Harris
„Das Halbverstandene und Halberfahrene ist nicht die Vorstufe der Bildung, sondern ihr Todfeind." - Theodor W. Adorno
SirArthurHarris
Ehemalig
4played Profil

Hi Canissa,
wie Honey-Mom bereits schrieb, sind wir da schon dran (vorerst Unban) und werden das noch mal ausgiebig überprüfen. Wenn dem so ist, dass er sich keines Hilfsmittels bedient, sollte er echt mal das Lotto-Spielen anfangen - bei dem Timing und Glück :D

Danke jedenfalls für deine Meinung und wir sind dran ;-)
LG
ProKiller!!!
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by ProKiller!!! »

For those players I think an Admin should be active always... The demos are not the best to prove the cheat, I know it... So the player should be observed... In my opinion he had wallhack... I'm 100% sure... In game his shots, game sense and timing were imposible, and sometimes I baited him and he shot me without seeing me... That's it... So, Honey Mom and the other admins... Answer the admincalls :D

==== Harris I don't speak german ====
SirArthurHarris
Ehemalig
4played Profil

Hi Prokiller,
I answered only to Canissa in German, nothing from big interest for you. She just doubted the use of a wallhack by this player. We proofed the demo-files again and decided to unban him, cause it wasn't clear enough. That doesn't mean that he isn't on our radar^^

As you know, you can report him if he's playing on a server with typing "!admincall REASON". Unfortunately he wasn't joining our servers since that (un-)ban - so no chance to record him again. Maybe he'll never return but in case of: Give us a call! And be sure: We're observing him ;-)

Best regards
Harris™