[LOST] John Locke - demo cs_OFFICE

Du hast einen Vorschlag oder möchtest Kritik äußern?

Moderator: Verwaltung

[LOST] John Locke
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:49812799
4played Profil

[LOST] John Locke - demo cs_OFFICE

Post by [LOST] John Locke »

Hello, everyone!

yesterday (20.03.2020) I was asked to download a demo from the server.I didn't understand what caused my dissatisfaction with my game with awp when I was sitting with awp in the garage for counter-terrorist. in principle this place for a sniper and going to your server I do not dispute I like to sit there. your server is Deathmatch, play CSS since 2004. I have 39 years of experience playing CSS. I go to your server, because it is very comfortable and pleasant to be on it.. just like on your other servers with Italy and dast2anlim-also happen. I play without sound practically, sorry chat is also bad tracking.. I will pay more attention in the future. if you have any questions, please write in english, since I don't speak German. link to the demo below.

all thanks

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4AzP/2ixkMXASH
Ed von Schleck
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:19262731
4played Profil

Re: [LOST] John Locke - demo cs_OFFICE

Post by Ed von Schleck »

Hey John,

why where you asked to share the demo in our forum?

Sincerely

Ed v. Schleck
Semper fidelis
One batch, two batch, Penny and Dime!
[LOST] John Locke
Spieler
4played Profil

hi Ed!
I don't know, a lot of frags probably. asked for a demo, I uploaded it. apparently they suspect foul play or are annoyed by my sniper position. although the server is located to the dominance of counter-terrorists and often the terrorists can not get out of the resp and I also happen to be the reason. it is not the first time I have been asked to show a demo, and I have a reflex to register a record demo when I go to the server. only on your servers in the last time play, on this about 7 Gb demo gained. on Saturday, I also visited - do you need a demo of the last session?
I can dig around and find a demo where I had to fight for terrorists.. so I understand the anger of the players from the opposite team when you can't leave the base..
no offense - it's just a game. I appeal to all users of the server!
[LOST] John Locke
Spieler
4played Profil

by the way,
having registered on the forum, I got the VIP status. it became much more pleasant to play.
thanks!
Ed von Schleck
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:19262731
4played Profil

Post by Ed von Schleck »

Hm. I did not hear something. I do not need a demo of your last session. You can snipe where you want to :).

If the other gamers are dissatisfied with your way to play or assuming that you use a cheat, ask them to call an admin to check it (with "!admincall"). Then we are able to join the game and check it, also to calm down the other players.

We are glad that you registered in our forum and wish you a lot of fun with the VIP status! Enjoy it :)

Kind regards

Ed von Schleck
Semper fidelis
One batch, two batch, Penny and Dime!
[LOST] John Locke
Spieler
4played Profil

thanks for the adequacy,
thanks for the VIP status,