Unfair Admin treatment

Du hast einen Vorschlag oder möchtest Kritik äußern?

Moderator: Verwaltung

BaroN
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:852919
4played Profil

Unfair Admin treatment

Post by BaroN »

Hi,

At 6pm UK time this evening the Terrorist team was told by an admin to stop camping the house at T spawn:

"( Administrator ) Please stop camping in the house"

A few of us asked why and pointed out that is the objective for the Terrorists on Italy. All we got back was:

"( Administrator ) yes, but it is not fair if you are just waiting for an opponent it should be fun too, I can switch you to cts :-)"

Again I pointed out that the T's are supposed to protect the hostages. But, then I was force team changed by the admin.

I asked repeatedly for the admin's name but, they refused to give it.

This is really poor and is the second time on your servers that I feel I've been treated unfairly. Why does this happen? Your servers are otherwise perfect and I would like to stay but, not if I get periodically admin abused.

Thanks,

User
Ed von Schleck
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:19262731
4played Profil

Re: Unfair Admin treatment

Post by Ed von Schleck »

Hey User,

thanks for your crtics. I've checked the log and will talk to the Admin. May I will watch the SourceTV Demo.

Give me some time and I'll give you response in here.

BTW: Yes, you are right. Terrorists are allowed to "camp". You have to safe hostages.

Kind regards

Ed v. Schleck
Semper fidelis
One batch, two batch, Penny and Dime!
Natascha
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:18698885
4played Profil

Post by Natascha »

Hello User

Yes I have weighted you to Cts !!! I also told you in-game because it is not fair to just wait until an opponent comes along who wanted my name.

And what does unfair mean here ???

Best regards
Natasha
BaroN
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by BaroN »

It wasn't weighting at all. There was no balancing necessary. I've written above what you said, copied from the console.

You told the Terrorist team that they weren't allowed to camp the house with the hostages. This is incorrect as the objective of the terrorist team is to prevent the hostages being rescued. If you don't understand the objectives of each team, then don't make gameplay altering decisions based on your incorrect views.

You threatened to move players holding the house to the CT team which we objected to in game for the reason given above. But, then you went ahead and did it anyway. That is what is unfair. Using your admin powers for something you were wrong about and altering the game play unecessarily.

Also, why wouldn't you respond in game to my repeated requests for your name?
Natascha
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:18698885
4played Profil

Post by Natascha »

Hello user
I made a mistake and it doesn't happen anymore. Sorry on my part.
And I do not use my admin rights to bother any players with it, I treat everyone the same, and because of my name I wanted to read the topic can be closed.
Have fun anyway on our servers.
Yours sincerely
Natasha
BaroN
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by BaroN »

Ok, thanks Natascha. I appreciate and accept the apology.

User