Banned from DUST2 Deathmatch

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Re: Banned from DUST2 Deathmatch

Post by Honey-Mom »

Bi@ wrote: Sat 21. Aug 2021, 16:31 css_dm2_20082021_030831.dem
Sure you have! Watch a few posts above of Bi@.
He uploaded a demo to his statement.

Sincerely
HM
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
PotandPan
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:9677540
4played Profil

Post by PotandPan »

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

What can I do to demonstrate I am not using any sort of assistance when I play?

I’m quite disappointed in the decision, if that’s the way it has to be then so be it but I can assure you that on this occasion you are completely in the wrong. You can see my account is very old, with no VAC bans and does not appear on any global ban list.
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21390918
4played Profil

Post by WWW »

I checked the 2nd Demo now and at 1:47 I just see that the kill was exact at the same time.
But overall, he is missing just so much. I can't imagine there is any assist going on or some software.

I remember when I was banned too, the entire Demo was not 100% accurate. It didn't show my quickscopes with the AWP correctly, as in the official Server Demo the "scope times" were way shorter than actually in reality on my screen.
It looked sometimes like I was noscoping because right after my shot I switched my gun, but actually when I made the kill, I was still in the "scope vision".......but on the Demo of the Server I wasn't anymore, so there is indeed some sort of Delay.
Fortunately for me, I had the prove of Shadowplay which records the last 10 Minutes of my screen / gameplay, and there you could clearly see the difference.
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

Good morning.
it is undeniable that at minute 1:47 as before, the killing takes place before the shot is fired by the scout. useless to make fun of, the thing is not feasible in any way. we can see all the demos we want. no one can be killed before the shot is fired from the weapon in use.
then that people use all kinds of facilities and macros, we know very well. We are not the first to pass by on the street, but the risk of being banned for (no recoil, rapid fire etc) is very high.
As I explained yesterday, the delay is compensated by the valve, they use software to synchronize everything. It could not be otherwise for an online game, if it were not for this you would never be able to catch a player (from rome to moscow), the lerp, the rate and the connection do everything to be as realistic as possible.
Consider that everyone is set a "lerp" parameter equal to 100, because it is the best to synchronize all the players connected at that moment. Many gamers complain about ping, but (mouse and lerp settings), they are critical. Lerp equal to or greater than 100, you have to shoot a lot more to hit opponent. Lerp less than 100 you shoot a lot less but hit the player faster.

In conclusion, I repeat, the kills in that demo are not all the same.
Good day.
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey,

there 're much discussions about your gameplay & person (internal).
That's why we decided to unban you for the first.

Sorry for my ban / mistake.

Much fun & stay clean.

Sincerely
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
PotandPan
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:9677540
4played Profil

Post by PotandPan »

Thank you for the unban, it's very much appreciated.

Chris