Criticism, suggestions and support.

Moderator: Verwaltung

euro
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:1980877
4played Profil

This can't continue to go on...

Post by euro »

SF, when angry, joins the Ts, to find the person he's annoyed at, (tonight it was Max, Maximus Decimus Meridius) and follows them around (just as he's done with me, an numerous occasions) shooting in their face.

When this happened to myself, This was witnessed once by another player, Luke, 'Use the force Luke' when I'd asked Luke, to specs, SF...
Attachments
sfsf.dem
Recorded: 06/02/2021
(2.33 MiB) Downloaded 176 times
sf02.dem
Recorded: 04/01/2021
(1.75 MiB) Downloaded 172 times
sf0001.dem
Recorded: 23/01/2021
(1.54 MiB) Downloaded 169 times
sf_idiot.dem
Recorded: 05/02/2021
(465.58 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
sf.dem
This one recorded tonight.
SF, when angry, joins the Ts, to find the person he's annoyed at, and follows them around (just as he's done with me, an numerous occasions) shooting in their face.
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 178 times
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Re: This can't continue to go on...

Post by Bi@ »

Hi, you have been playing for a long time and you know the rules on this server.
the player can change teams as many times as he wants, he can kill anyone, yours is not a valid reason for a ban.
from the demos you posted, nothing unusual about the SF player is evident.
You know me perfectly, and I know you, (he can't talk anymore because of a perm gag) and you can still talk even though, you know very well that you don't go easy on words.
You did it sometimes with me too and I am very surprised by your attitude, since you will certainly not be a kid.
My advice is to moderate the language and behavior on the server.
Again, I know the player in question and we cannot ban him for these "trivial" reasons.
Patience is the virtue of the strong.
BB.
euro
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:1980877
4played Profil

Post by euro »

I'm wondering whether you actually read this post? Who said anything about a 'BAN' ?

The post wasn't about player changing teams, It was regarding his behaviour.
...And I've done what to you, when ? this isn't about YOU!
I've reported this, it's not just the once, or twice, It's a matter of what.

Sorry! can I speak to an Adult ?
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

I hope you get down to talking to someone who is 41 years old.
yes dear europirate, I look at everything and even towards me you have not been too polite with words. do you remember when you insulted me for the question "do you always play for ct on office dm?"
I have been on these servers for a long time and I watch everyone and everything, even for several hours without playing, and I guarantee you that your tongue is no less sharp than other players.
there is nothing we can do about it if sf does those things, you can let us know (with admincall) and we will do everything to fix it.

I forgot, the kid who talks to you, besides I repeat to you to be 41 years old, also has 41 employees who work for me. so I'm not so much a kid.
bye bye.