Criticism, suggestions and support.

Moderator: Verwaltung

Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Re: Player Name Copy

Post by Bi@ »

hello, I really don't understand how in 2021 we can still be so childish.
people who write "now also delete my account", what do they think they get?
Just to explain the situation well, ALL and I mean ALL of us, we do not take a single euro for what we do, no one here is paid.
We do it because, like all passions, it must be treated otherwise it dies. Like all of us here, we love what we do and hearing some words can only make us (disgust or pain), thus becoming attached to a game, which is and always remains a game is really for useless people.
Respect must always be the basis of everything and everyone. Someone here thinks that being an administrator is like "the executioner of the night", all of us, we lose, time and money, but we never complain about making sure that things go in a respectful way for everyone.
Using the words "please, thank you, sorry etc" is never too much.
This is my humble thought.
BB.
Bi@
wayner72
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:42490366
4played Profil

Post by wayner72 »

Thaumeuse IS KANEKI,GANG ,BE BANNED YET STILL PLAYING ON OFFICE ,HOW IS THIS ????/
Bi@
Verwaltung
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

as mentioned by another administrator in another post, if a player is banned and then another account is created, he can return to play. always as long as he behaves correctly. we cannot prevent a player from having 1-10-100 accounts. like us as no server on steam.
bb
Bi@
Bi@
Verwaltung
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

Listen guys, if everybody who comes into office and plays against you, say they cheat that I'm another player etc .. we're never going to finish it. proof is needed. we cannot accuse people without evidence and we are not the police that we go to investigate the lives of the players.

As mentioned before, do you have any problems? (ADMINCALL), can they be solved? Yes.
But if you get it into your head that everyone who kills you is cheating, we're not going anywhere. Evidence is needed, because we can no allow us to apologize to everyone we ban and then unban.