Moderator: Verwaltung

Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Re: harassment again from SID

Post by Bi@ »

Foxi31 wrote: Fri 5. Aug 2022, 01:07
sid1941 wrote: Fri 5. Aug 2022, 01:02 Please stop lying. If you don't want to be knifed please play another game and stop bothering me!
Le seul menteur ici c'est toi. Et ce que tu as fait et que tu continues est répréhensible.

L'auteur d'un harcèlement en ligne risque

2 ans de prison
et 30 000 € d'amende.

Je te laisse réfléchir à tes actions pour la suite à donner aux miennes.
Doesn't it seem to me that we are exaggerating a little? take this game too much to heart. it remains only a game. What do we all arrest? 2 years of imprisonment? you don't go to jail for more serious crimes and for this you? hahahaha but what world do you live in? just spam on this forum. closed the discussion here.
BB
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

Foxi31 wrote: Fri 5. Aug 2022, 01:10
sid1941 wrote: Fri 5. Aug 2022, 01:05 Enjoy being banned by all 7 players! This means that if there is something wrong, it is certainly not with me!
Tu es un manipulateur qui a utilisé l'effet de foule. Les seuls puéril ici sont vous et vos pseudos désobligeants. Je n'avais pas connu cela depuis l'école primaire. Il serait peut-être temps d'arrêter d'être puérile et de grandir un peu quelque soit votre age.
I take the liberty of saying that communism, like fascism, has long since ended in Europe at least. But who are you to say that others have "contemptuous" nicknames? ohhh Mister "I know everything", calm down. that what you don't like may be liked by others, if you don't like the nicknames on our servers, go elsewhere. Nobody forces you to stay here. But what do we care about what users write in private messages on the forum? we can't read what you write. Are you serious?
Foxi31
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:18311739
4played Profil

Post by Foxi31 »

Again today :stress:
Attachments
suite.png
suite.png (20.4 KiB) Viewed 2228 times
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

If you guys are doing in private - there i cant nothing do for you. If you met him and he beat you up - I couldn't do anything about that either. (An example)

Our only job is to clean up the server - and only the server. If someone is writting here any "hate speech" - then we will join in this case.

Sincerely
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played