I have banned for nothing, i dont use any kind of cheat in any game

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

reclinqs
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:113793179
4played Profil

I have banned for nothing, i dont use any kind of cheat in any game

Post by reclinqs »

As mentioned above, I havent cheat in my life. Mod perma banned me for no reason i was playing the game, i was having fun, noone said i am cheating while playing. Except 10 player , there are all bots and moderator accuse me of cheating ??? So thats end of my css dm gaming...
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Re: I have banned for nothing, i dont use any kind of cheat in any game

Post by Bi@ »

hello, you know very well why you were banned. the program you use to lower the viewfinder is the problem.
quiet, it's not just you who use this. spraying it with the p90, then ak47, the viewfinder is lowered so as not to let the shots go up.
Single shot, it doesn't go down, spray it. always the same story. an old technique that many use here. it is not correct to use them compared to other players.
But how can you say you don't use anything?
With the p90 it can be seen, with ak47 it can be seen very very well. When do you get off the spawn ??? and all the time ..
the crosshair is so low that you don't hit the other players on the way down, because the shots hit the sand.
I repeat, it is not only you who use it and it is an old story that many use.
As if I, or all of us, were stupid and didn't know what all that was.
Never ever will anyone admit to using it ... Have you ever heard a thief say he stole?
I salute you.
BB
reclinqs
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:113793179
4played Profil

Post by reclinqs »

i dont care what you really think about, but you can keep thinking of me as a cheater in your head. anyway i dont need your server. i 've just wondering what made you so selfish. oh i forgot, you are admin and you need to be. keep doing it. very well, good luck to you and your 20 bot server
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

reclinqs wrote: Tue 27. Sep 2022, 17:10 i dont care what you really think about, but you can keep thinking of me as a cheater in your head. anyway i dont need your server. i 've just wondering what made you so selfish. oh i forgot, you are admin and you need to be. keep doing it. very well, good luck to you and your 20 bot server
Hey,

keep calm.
You already got unbanned since 25. septem. 2022

Watch here:
https://bans.4played.de/index.php?searc ... :113793179
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played