Kritik gegen Marach -Admin gegen Brit

Du hast einen Vorschlag oder möchtest Kritik äußern?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Marach
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5265742
4played Profil

Re: Kritik gegen Marach -Admin gegen Brit

Post by Marach »

wayner72 wrote: Tue 1. Nov 2022, 22:32 think if you banned the player, they voted for, all problems will go away from office
...or the players which started the shitstorm...

We help the Neverending Story to find her End. Closed.

Sincerely
Marach
Schiessen lernen und Freunde treffen! (2000, [MD]Boa vom Mördogs-Clan)
Stefan
Development
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:11827467
4played Profil

Post by Stefan »

A small addition to this topic: You should not behave like a small child when it comes to unbanning requests... this will not result in success. You are now also blocked on our Facebook page.

unban-brit.gif
unban-brit.gif (82 KiB) Viewed 911 times
JETZT 4PLAYED BEI TWITTER UND FACEBOOK FOLGEN!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/4playedDE | Facebook: http://fb.com/4played
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

hello, I see that hot air is always being ventilated in the office server.
The first thing I ask myself is: but why is it that all those who complain keep playing on that server and come back to our platforms? I'd say masochism is rooted in that server (office only).
But when will you grow up? I am of the opinion that the answer is "never".
The words I hear very often here "now I call honey", which in the jargon I would call "blackmail", you may not repeat it anymore.
All administrators are responsible people and take credit and demerits when everyone here is wrong or doing well, it is simply life. The life! It would be nice, (comparison), if someone on the street overtakes us with the car and we throw him off the road because we think he is cheating.
Everything normal would be for you. In addition to the evidence, which must be the basis here, in online games, we have to get in the fucking head, that some player is better than us.
I've been playing for years and years now, I've been told cheater 1000 times, just for the simple reason that I'm better than them. But I, I understand that when they are better than me, I do not immediately say cheat, but with experience, wisdom and intellect (which many miss and please don't charge it to the covid: D), I understand if they cheat or they are good.
Here we are a team, we support each other and WE DON'T TAKE ONE EURO FOR WHAT WE DO. We only lose time and money for pure passion and putting up with arrogant children who know everything about life like you do.
Go to some DM server, where 40 people shoot each other, let's see how many people you will tell that they cheat.
in online games, there are too many variables to define a "GOOD" or CHEAT player, connection, latency, jitter, pc components, cabling, modem, mouse, monitor, config and 100 other things.
To lower mouse latency by 0.6ms, I bought 60 different mice.
Instead "someone", playing with a commodore 64 and 150 of ping, thinks he is the best in the world.
With this I have said it all.
Greetings.
P.S. Everything you say to me, I wish it to you all x 100 times.
BB