Honey-Mom/Cheater Came Back!

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

sid1941
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:522641303
4played Profil

Honey-Mom/Cheater Came Back!

Post by sid1941 »

Hi,

To make it short, the cheater that you banned is back with another account and he still cheating.
His ban (old account): https://bans.4played.de/?search=STEAM_0 ... s=Chercher
His new account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199435867244

Whole story:
This guy played for months while cheating before you banned him, what proof did you use to ban him? He used (and still uses) wallhack and knifebot, and plays mostly with knives so it is not obvious that he is cheating when looking at his score.
I tried to report him on many occasions but the admin said that there is no proof.
He always knows where you are/hiding, and comes straight to you without even searching.
He always gives -165 damage from the front without even reaching the hitbox in the back, hell, before even reaching the player, suggesting that he is using a knife bot.
This did not happen only to me, it happened to all other players. I also went as a spectator and saw him do the same thing to other players, same ping, better ping, worse ping it does not matter, he always gets them.

Thanks
S!D
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Re: Honey-Mom/Cheater Came Back!

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey mate,

thanks for your perfect advice! You saw it completely correct. He is 100% using a wallhack and i banned him now.
Ban

Next time - if you are spectating him - record a demo and load up here - than I can ban him much faster ;-).

Best regards
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
sid1941
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:522641303
4played Profil

Re: Honey-Mom/Cheater Came Back!

Post by sid1941 »

Thank you so much!