Banned by an intern

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

ermesa
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:503307760
4played Profil

Banned by an intern

Post by ermesa »

Hello,

I will make it short : I am shocked to have been banned while playing on the only server I frequent in this game. I watched the demo, and I wonder what kind of cheating was observed. I hope that the necessary action will be taken.
Marach
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5265742
4played Profil

Re: Banned by an intern

Post by Marach »

Hi!
We will check the demos internally. Looks like no-recoil and .... We´ll see.
Attachments
ermesa2.dem
(10.32 MiB) Downloaded 109 times
ermesa.dem
(2.71 MiB) Downloaded 107 times
Schiessen lernen und Freunde treffen! (2000, [MD]Boa vom Mördogs-Clan)
ermesa
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by ermesa »

"Looks like" ? Since when do you ban someone when you're not sure ? In this case, you might as well ban all the players who kill a lot. For my part, I am sure of one thing, it is your incompetence, and it is rather that which deserves a ban.
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

hi,
hearing about incompetence from a guy who, instead of learning to gain experience, uses tricks to kill as many opponents as possible without any experience is really ridiculous.
Today's youth don't want to learn. they want everything and now. be good right away. the best. Everyone has been there in your periods and you are no smarter than others.
The ban is correct, I have watched many of your demos, even in past days when you played ak47 on officedm, Don't worry. you are one of many who uses what you use. The vac allows, some don't.
"I'll give you some advice", look for an application that allows you to bring the viewfinder back to center after you've finished shooting, so you don't keep shooting at your opponent's feet.
To return to our servers you need another steam account.
Greetings.
BB
ermesa
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by ermesa »

You make me laugh by telling me about my experience while I've been playing this game since 1.6 (old account that I gave to my cousin to sometimes play with him). I play on this server to relax so it's normal that I don't play "competitive", it's a deathmatch server :) So yes you are incompetent and a priori a beginner to see an imaginary cheat in my demos which I hope, will serve as a lesson for you. In short, too bad for you who will lose a faithful and so much the better for me who discovers the face of certain admins unfortunately badly chosen. If possible, I would like your leader to watch the demos and want to hear what he has to say.
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

We 've unbanned you. Sry for the trouble.

Have fun.

Best regards.
HM
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
ermesa
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by ermesa »

Thank you very much. However, I still want to apologize to the admins for losing my temper. Have a good rest of the day.
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

No problem

All should keep calm. It s still just a game ;)
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

I still hadn't read the forum, kid. I have no leader.
at the beautiful age of 43 I have 65 employees,and I make myself the boss, making 65 families live with dignity in the reality of southern Italy. that they have unblocked you I accept it. imagine, I don't die and I won't get crises at night. but you use something. the rifle cannot go down due to recoil but must go up.
and I've seen a lot of your demos even with ak47, since I wanted to be sure that the problem wasn't the p90, but you don't understand that everyone who uses these things, besides seeing each other, feels it. the shots are fired differently, because the recoil occurs by modifying the x and y lines. as for rapid fire. it is seen and heard.
I didn't expect you to say that they use it. no one ever says that. indeed, only one guy who was banned, told me the truth.
plays well.
BB