insult for nationalistic reasons - legal action - official email correspondence

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

shooter(r)
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:37235224
4played Profil

Re: insult for nationalistic reasons - legal action - official email correspondence

Post by shooter(r) »

Correction of the last post - because again a few inaccuracies crept in:

Perhaps it is due to linguistic errors, but I was gagged when I said exactly the same thing as you:
That nationalism is resurgent in Europe and we need to fight it with this

Agree that the CS server is not the place for this kind of talk - but emotions worked.

One last thing - I expected an apology from Honey - because I was convinced that you were attacking me, along with Goldy - and it was quite the opposite - sorry I thought so - but it was due to linguistic errors

shooter
shooter(r)
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:37235224
4played Profil

Re: insult for nationalistic reasons - legal action - official email correspondence

Post by shooter(r) »

You can't play like that
And then there's that lie about my exteremism
Even your Snake pointed out that I was not calling for Extremism but was in favor of punishing it.

viewtopic.php?p=28712#p28712
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

Hi, this is not an insult in any state.
why go and engulf the justice system with this nonsense? but do you have money and time to waste?
your words "#22:25:37 | 23.07.23Dust2 OnlySTEAM_0:1:37235224shooter Ich mag keine Faschisten - und der Faschismus ist in ganz Europa auf dem Vormarsch - er muss ausgerottet werden".
I inform you that as of 30/07/2023 there is no Nazi/fascist problem in Europe and whoever speaks to you is an Italian and has a mother who was born right in the time of fascism.
Don't invent things like the left in Italy that sees fascists everywhere. They do not exist anymore!
Fortunately we live in republics and in Europe.
No fascist or Nazi squadrons, no reprisals, no one ruling European countries. So enough with the bullshit.
You are free to speak here because we live in democracies and I say fortunately for everyone that we are free to speak and go anywhere.
BB
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

hey all,

thanks bia for this wise words :). I completely agree with you.

@Shooter:
We will give you one last chance. Don't waste it.
I never want to see you discussing political/religious issues here again - in any case.
We 're a gameserver and no ICQ-chat. This is absolutely forbidden.

Have fun and stay clean.
HM

Thread closed
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played