Banned for "Cheating"

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

aaditzuadi
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:69023219
4played Profil

Banned for "Cheating"

Post by aaditzuadi »

Hello,

I just got banned a second time for "Cheating" and just wandered why.
I watched the demo and I cannot see something that would lead to thinking that I use any cheat like the other time.
It is always the same map. You just run and shoot in the same spots and get kills, why is it so suspicious?

Not that it is that big of a problem that I've been banned without me cheating a second time, but like I said the last time I found the server to be pretty fun.

Maybe we can sort this out again :) .

Thank you!
Marach
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5265742
4played Profil

Re: Banned for "Cheating"

Post by Marach »

Hey danger! ;)

Somehow you always catch our attention. I unbanned you, but we'll take a closer look at this again. And one please.... Please stop the spray spam. :D

Thx.
Marach
Schiessen lernen und Freunde treffen! (2000, [MD]Boa vom Mördogs-Clan)
Karacho
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:5047012
4played Profil

Post by Karacho »

hi danger,

Don't get me wrong, we all know not every kill is explainable with reaction, good aim and skill. Sometimes its a mixture of luck and experience and you just shoot in a direction you think there could be someone, and you get a kill.
We all have that, as we play daily, and we all know the spawn spots, the typical "camp spots"...all this.
And we have very good players around.

the thing is....it really feels weird playing against you. You do these "special kills" one after another, and there were a high amount where i am in doubts if a human can be that fast and accurate, still after reviewing the demos.

On the other hand, your steam profile does not look like one a typical cheater has. So we keep you free, untill other admins have reviewed the demo, and a decision will be made.
aaditzuadi
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:69023219
4played Profil

Post by aaditzuadi »

Hello guys,

No worries, I understand what you are saying.
I played way too much back when I was younger and I suppose I didn't rust that much yet :D . Now I'm just playing from time to time for some fun after work. I won't see the point in cheating just to break the fun for the other players.

Thank you for unbanning and being cool about it.

Also I'll try to stop the spray spam, but it is a habit :D

Have a great day!