possible cheating

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

zingzangbingbang
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:18445624
4played Profil

possible cheating

Post by zingzangbingbang »

Hello,

A few people were suspicious of this player cheating. I won't name them in the forum but their name is visible in the demo whilst being spectated.

I suspect possible no recoil but mainly wall hacking.

I would like to say that I've played with this player multiple times and have never had a problem with them. But they were suspected by others so I decided to spectate and once it did look a little suspicious, I began to record. When slowing it down, there were some parts which did seem somewhat questionable. They're definitely not outright cheating with all guns blazing. But I don't think it was unreasonable to suspect here.

Please look towards the following times:

00:15 A grenade is randomly thrown down tunnel stairs. As spectator, we can see a CT player is going to make their way up at around this point, but no other T's are in sight to have the CT player show up on the map, nor would the footsteps be audible at such a range.

00:23 The player scopes in to the stairs a good deal of time before the CT player has come into sight. Footsteps would not be audible at this range, and no T players would have spotted this CT. Bear in mind, that their previous grenade made no hitmarker sound. So at this point, they should have absolutely no idea that a CT is coming up the stairs.

00:33 The player assumes that the CT will being to chase them through tunnels. Rather than turn, they choose to keep their focus on whats in front. (which can be normal) At 00:37 They scope in JUST before the CT makes it into view. It all lines up a bit too perfectly here.

00:53 The player knows they'll be waiting, prefires, and prefires in the right area. There were the options of the centre, the left hand side, and the back, as well as the CT player not being there at all. But everything was correctly done here.
02:55 The player is moving and takes a shot, and it hits. From that range with an AWP, there is no way that bullet would go straight.

03:03 The player briefly stops, knows a CT player is there and makes the kill.

I think if any one of these moments were isolated, there wouldn't be much reason for suspicion, but due to the number of them, it does start to look a little questionable.
Attachments
4played - Possible Cheating.mp4
(95.04 MiB) Downloaded 132 times
benno_berghammer
Spiel-Admin
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:11845729
4played Profil

Re: possible cheating

Post by benno_berghammer »

Hi Zingzangbingbang,

in total, there is nothing suspicious within the uploaded material.

rgds
Benno :)
zingzangbingbang
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:18445624
4played Profil

Post by zingzangbingbang »

interesting, not even suspicious. Not on any one of those points.
iAmASurviVoR
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:796312124
4played Profil

Post by iAmASurviVoR »

Hi there, I was by the way the other guy who said he seems suspicious, but that was only at that 1 point at the very beginning, because I only saw his stats and I was always pre-aimed.
At that point I didn't know how he got to these stats.
But later I revised my statement and confirmed that he is not cheating, after I saw him mainly just spawncamping at T spawn and basically only killing many bots.
I had a little temper, because they were 3 - 4 guys only sitting at the spawn sniping, which is pretty lame on only Dust2, because it is so easy for T's, especially when it is a group.
iAmASurviVoR
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:796312124
4played Profil

Post by iAmASurviVoR »

But other than that, he seems like a good decent player and clean.
I wish he would camp less or come visit us on Dust2 Unlimited, there he can sit at the spawn as much as he wants, because it is more a disadvantage. 😉

@Zingzangbingbang may I ask how you did create such a video with several cuts? Thanks
benno_berghammer
Spiel-Admin
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:11845729
4played Profil

Post by benno_berghammer »

zingzangbingbang wrote: Mon 9. Oct 2023, 19:50 interesting, not even suspicious. Not on any one of those points.
Nope, not for me.
Lets see what other Admins think about ;)

rgds
Benno
TBC|Snake
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:4605771
4played Profil

Post by TBC|Snake »

Nothing to add... agree to benno
Snake

NiliLynx
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:8543351
4played Profil

Post by NiliLynx »

Hi, Mr.Orange.

00:15 - My teammates went B, I cover the stairs. That is now the only direction of threat.

00:23 - Covering the only point of threat; sloppy aim and reaction.

00:33 - This is footage of scoping in half second too late, making me miss the shot altogether.

00:53 - Bots indicate perfectly where the opponent is. Regarding my aim, I do look like Parkinson incarnated when looking at this footage.

02:55 - There is visible Movement Acceleration after each shot taken. The shots were made when not receiving any movement input.

03:03 - Strange thing to claim, that I used wallhack and knew a player was there, only to turn around and run towards B again before returning to kill the opponent. This statement makes no sense at all.

I only replied because we talked Mr.Orange, and there are no hard feelings. I thank you again for the compliments you gave.

See you around!
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

In my opinion the player isnt hacking. All is fine here.

Now - many admins checked out this case. Each one of them said the same.

Best regards
H o n e y - M o m

Case closed.
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played