Admins and moaning about camping

Du hast einen Vorschlag oder möchtest Kritik äußern?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Urbanen
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:30014152
4played Profil

Admins and moaning about camping

Post by Urbanen »

Ich habe es satt, deine Admins über Camping jammern zu hören. Entweder sammeln Sie die Beweise und ergreifen Sie Maßnahmen oder tun Sie es nicht. Darüber zu jammern und kindisch zu werden, macht keinen Sinn. Ihre eigenen Regeln besagen, dass kein Hardcore-Camping stattfindet. Bedeutet das, dass ich nicht an einem Ort warten und einen Kill erzielen kann? Dann an einen anderen Ort ziehen? Wenn ja, musst du klarer in deinen Regeln sein und erklären, damit ich woanders spielen kann, wo die übliche Taktik akzeptiert wird. Ich saß auf der Kiste und tötete WackSo.be einmal, dann riefen sie mich - Provokation nach deinem eigenen Gesetz - und traten mich, als ich ihnen sagte, dass sie aus der Reihe tanzen. Jeder, der weiß, wie ich spiele, weiß, dass ich kein Camper bin - wenn deine Admins nicht damit umgehen können, mit normalen CS-Taktiken getötet zu werden, und nicht damit umgehen können, dass sie wegen ihres Fehlverhaltens angeprangert werden, sollten sie vielleicht nicht die Admin-Rechte erhalten?

Apologies for the google translate meine deutsch ist nicht sehr gut.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Auf Englisch

I'm getting sick of hearing your admins moaning about camping. Either gather the evidence and take action or don't. Moaning and getting childish over it makes no sense.

Your own rules state no hardcore camping. Does that mean I can't wait in one spot and get a kill? Then move to another spot? If so you need to be clearer in your rules and explain so I can play elsewhere where usual tactics are accepted.

I sat on the box killed WackSo.be once then they called me out - Provocation by your own law - and kicked me when I told them they're out of line.

Anyone who knows how I play knows I'm not a camper - if your admins can't handle being killed using normal CS tactics and can't handle being called out on their wrongdoings maybe they should not be given the admin privilege?
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Re: Admins and moaning about camping

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hallo Urbanen,

dieses Thema hat sich sowieso demnächst erledigt.
Hier gibt es die kommenden Tage eine Regeländerung.
Danke für Dein Verständnis.

Grüße
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
WackSo.Be
Spiel-Admin
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:26189201
4played Profil

Post by WackSo.Be »

Well that didnt take long, first of all my remark about the campers on the server was not even refert to you ^^
you just took it personal after i said "see" after you kill on me from behind a box at CT base wich you then followed up by calling me a "dumb cunt" wich led to you being kicked for provocation (wich is even a whole different abuse)
D2 Unl has a serious camping problem however im not all the time on it to force ppl to move, allot of time's i just let it be and only react on the basecampers or hardcore campers like those with awp or machinegun...

So if you wanna place a complaint towards an Admin (wich is youre right) make sure you state the facts right instead of twisting them to youre own benefits.

https://logs.4played.de/result.php?game ... 152&page=1
Urbanen
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:30014152
4played Profil

Post by Urbanen »

Okay in that case please accept my apology for being an asshole. The moaning really winds me up but that being said I shouldn't be so rude so apologies.