Moderator: Verwaltung

chriscross
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:632575181
4played Profil

Free voteban

Post by chriscross »

Hello,
It seems to me that everytime I play on Dust Only, I getting a lot of provocation from Kazz.
A bit of beef is not that bad and I can tolerate it without problems.
Tonight instead I had to call the admin because in the same time 3 players voteban me for no reason.
This while a real cheater was also playing, obviously nobody noticed ( I called the admin) he was cheating for 15 min.
After reading the logs I noticed that the same player Kazz who started the voteban also told the others to voteban me, 3/4 players voteban me because he told them.
I thank the admin Marach who arrived and cleared the situation!
aleksander
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:782757271
4played Profil

Re: Free voteban

Post by aleksander »

He did the same with me, still the same player .. He call me "hakker" and ask to other players to ban me.. That's why I dont want play on this map...
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hi friends,

I will check out KaZz in the coming days.
If he will disturb the game and ignore our rules (free voteban / voteban abuse) - I will ban him for a few days.

Thanks for info.

Best regards
H M
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
chriscross
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:632575181
4played Profil

Post by chriscross »

Thank you for your reply,

I just wanna add something else I noticed yesterday on Assault.

Player "I´m ok..but my goat is Amazing" who is one of oldest people playing on this server got banned in my opinion wrongly by the admin Ridick just because Kazz called him and for the fake reason of cheating.
Not only he influence the other players, now he also take advantage of a less experienced admin and cause the ban of one of the best and old player.

That's a bit sad knowing that they were friends some time ago, which make me think he done it with the purpose of revenge.
BehindBlueEyes
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:753408766
4played Profil

Post by BehindBlueEyes »

Done the same to me too! coz he's ranked n1 on the server he thinks he owns it, thinks he can also order you around and tell you how you should be playing the game while he always CT stacks and as soon as the going gets tuff slips into spectate.
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

hi, At that time. I will take care of the matter too. the player ----I´m ok..but my goat is AMAZING--- has been unlocked. no hacks. I'll see for the rest personally. Thank you.
BB