Banned By RedShot

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Umbrella
Spieler
Steam-ID: Verifizierung ausstehend.

Banned By RedShot

Post by Umbrella »

I was banned for 'mic spamming' earlier today by RedShot.
The fact that my steam bindings are TAB+SHIFT as i think everyone's are.. and my Mic button for in-game is TAB and if you press tab then shift it leaves the microphone on while you are on steam. As soon as i noticed it was still playing i turned it off ASAP.
Yes I know that i've been banned before but that like 4 months ago and I can't remember being abusive by what language i used but that's ok.
Being banned for a month for accidently leaving the microphone down twice maybe three times at max shouldn't be a month.
I play on this DEATHRUN server so much, maybe 3-4 hours a day easily and the community know of me and talk to me.. as being English it is hard to communicate to the German people but we get on well.
Me and Redshot have had arguments before and i've been muted/silenced before by him and Ok that's fair enough people can get on other peoples nerves. But today seems that hes just blatantly picked on me having any reason to get me banned for a lengthy period.
All im asking is that you consider the lengths of your banning, as for using the mic for 2 seconds or so without knowing has got me banned for a month and im asking Redshot not to single me out while playing and be nice to me for once.

~Umbrella
Redshot
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:29271864
4played Profil

Re: Banned By RedShot

Post by Redshot »

---------- ENGLISH ----------

Hello Umbrella,

you have been banned for spamming. Here are your ban information.

As we have already discussed fully in Steam, I'm not responsible for your key bindings. I've noticed only that you play music. Due to the short playing time, it was not possible for me to make a demo of it.

If you change your keybindings, so you don't playing music inadvertently, I will shorten your Banlength.

MfG RedShot

---------- GERMAN ----------

Hallo Umbrella,

du wurdest wegen Spamming gebannt. Hier sind deine Banninformationen.

Wie wir bereits in Steam ausdiskutiert haben, bin ich nicht für deine Tastenbelegungen verantworlich. Ich habe lediglich mitbekommen, dass du im Spiel Musik abgespielt hast. Aufgrund der kurzen Abspielzeit, war es mir nicht möglich davon eine Demo zu machen.

Wenn du deine Tastenbelegungen änderst, dass du nicht wieder ungewollt Musik spielst, werden ich deine Bannlänge verkürzen.

MfG Redshot
Saugkraftverstärker
Spieler

Post by Saugkraftverstärker »

Ich kann nur sagen das Umbrella ein korrekter Spieler ist und das mitn "Mic-Spam" eher unabsichtlich von ihm war. Die andern wollten die Musik weiterhören und andere widerum waren angepisst so ist das halt, aber ihn gleich einen Monat zu bannen is doch eher hart. Ein Mute oder ne Verwarnung häts auch getan :?

Regards
Redshot
Ehemalig
4played Profil

Post by Redshot »

---------- ENGLISH ----------

I assume that he is doing it intentionally. We had several times players on our servers, which have played music for short times, to escape punishment.

Furthermore, if the other players want to hear music, they may like to do it on their computer. We also offer a TS ³ Server.

---------- GERMAN ----------

Ich bin davon ausgegangen, dass er es absichtlich tut. Wir hatten bereits mehrfach Spieler auf unseren Servern, welche nur kurz Musik abgespielt haben, um einer Strafe zu entgehen.

Des Weiteren: Wenn die anderen Spieler Musik hören möchten, so können sie es gerne auf ihrem Rechner tun. Wir bieten auch einen TS³-Server an.
Umbrella
Spieler

Post by Umbrella »

This was the first time that I've played music through the microphone and it was accidently so i still feel a 2 week ban is still rather harsh. Im not the sort of player to go on and annoy others and i have around 20 friends who will miss me.
~Umbrella
Redshot
Ehemalig
4played Profil

Post by Redshot »

As I said, I am not responsible for your key bindings. If you bind your keys repeatedly, you have to reckon with the possible consequences. One is that it spamming in voice chat. Voicespam isn't allowed. And because of your bans on the 16:07:12 the Banlength is higher this time.
Umbrella
Spieler

Post by Umbrella »

It is fine, im just saying the hasty ban was abit harsh, maybe consider and get a demo before banning someone, as this will give you evidence.
Anyways im sorry for what i did, i didn't mean to.
~Umbrella
Redshot
Ehemalig
4played Profil

Post by Redshot »

Umbrella
Spieler

Post by Umbrella »

I've reviewed the demo and it does in fact back me up, as it is what I said, 3-4 second 'spam' as you have put it, and i do believe that it is not worthy of a 2 week ban, let alone a month.
From an admin to another, maybe consider your length of bans next time.
~Umbrella
Redshot
Ehemalig
4played Profil

Post by Redshot »

I will not haggle further. Your ban has been reduced already. I wish you a good time.

Redshot