Complaint

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Starjun
Spieler
Steam-ID: Verifizierung ausstehend.

Complaint

Post by Starjun »

Lately I get the feeling that I'm being discriminated on the server (since I'm English). As of now I do not enjoy playing the server anymore as I have the feeling that I'm being discriminated by the players and by the Admin, the moment I join into a server and speak English the Admin's mute me, for the lightest reason they mute me and if I keep asking what I do then all I get is gagged...

I hear other players laughing and shouting on the microphone but they do not get muted and it's them who are German, this makes me believe that racism is involved, either I want this to be solved or I want the server to change the rules to "GERMAN ONLY" as I do not find this appropriate.
After I got muted by an Admin for greeting the people in the server saying "Hello guys!", I was kind of angry since this isn't the first time this happens. Furthermore, after I was muted I saw some guy Bug Using WHILE the Admin was looking at him, the Admin didn't do anything at all! I said to that person who Bug Used that it is not allowed and out of anger I added "Especially if you're English" and that resulted in a Gag aswell.
2013-08-11_00001.jpg
2013-08-11_00001.jpg (231.4 KiB) Viewed 2673 times
2013-08-11_00002.jpg
2013-08-11_00002.jpg (256.97 KiB) Viewed 2673 times

I hope this gets solved, I thank you on forehand for help.
aQuezZ
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:51331283
4played Profil

Re: Complaint

Post by aQuezZ »

Hello,

fist you got muted because you was spamming in the voicechat (Scream etc.). I also mute germans who do that!

I gagged you in the chat because when you get muted you must not ask 20 times when you get unmuted and why. Also you got gagged after the kick because you called me a "retard admin". Be happy that i dont ban you for admin Insulting!

Yea your right that killergame was trying to buguse but he was going back so there was no reason to slay or warn him!