Banned by players

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Almighty_D
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:24404804
4played Profil

Banned by players

Post by Almighty_D »

You admins need to do something about some players on your Assault server. I got banned over there by players for no reason at all. You guys muted me so I can't stand up for myself or say anything!!! This is the third time I get banned for NO REASON. First time was because of players having rage fit. Second time was because SeeK asks me questions and I can't answer because you gagged me, so I use admincall only once to say stop asking questions I can't answer because you muted me, then get banned for admincall abuse by Overdrive...WTF. :evil: !!!!. Third time now is players again having rage and you guys not responding to admincall when I say look they're vote banning me again for nothing!! Now I can't go on the server again because of fucking immature kids. It is incredibly annoying.

Thanks.
RosenBritt
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:60252875
4played Profil

Re: Banned by players

Post by RosenBritt »

Hi, I have seen that you have been banned. The spell lasts for 30 minutes then it goes again. The players say the Ping is so high and thus it lags.

Mfg Rose Britt
SeeK
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:53374094
4played Profil

Post by SeeK »

Hello Almighty.

btw. I would like to address another thing.

I see that you play often on 4played servers. This is nice. But because of your inappropriate language you was been muted. Your current mute will end at 04.03.2016 - 00:29. After then you will be able again to write in the serverchat. But note, that you are further under observation (we can read logfiles retroactive). Do not be provoked by other gamblers.

I think it is fair to inform you about that. Please behave yourself. If not, the next penalty is a permamute. When you respect the rules you're welcome and i wish you a good time on our servers.

Greetings SeeK
SeeK
Ehemalig
4played Profil

Post by SeeK »

And something else: Please fix your ping. He is always above 200. This is the reason why the other player start votebans against you. Your ping has negative impact on their performance (cause lags).

Greetings SeeK
Almighty_D
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Almighty_D »

Hello CS police.

I have played with both of you and other CS police, surely if there was such a lag you would've noticed. I have never had anybody complain about lag, except for 1 or 2 people when they got rage. There is nothing I can do about my latency since it is caused by distance, if it is a problem I will find another server. I live in South Africa and here are no servers, so I found yours and I like it. As for being muted, I see many people swearing and raging at times, but they never get "gagged", I feel special :D .

SeeK asks why I don't rescue hostages. Well I have Mac, and Mac has a hostage graphics bug, so whenever I get close to hostages my graphics go crazy. You can see here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/240/disc ... 350816862/
They say there is no fix.

Cheers :winke:
OldschoolTracoutly
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:10796905
4played Profil

Post by OldschoolTracoutly »

Hello Prisoner,

Your released on bail.. You don't have to go on probation, probation will come to you.
Ping is not a problem, the servers could handle a 200 pinger easaly, it have no influence on it (if that change, players will try to bann you, and they can).
Just behave and have fun on the servers.
I ain't a Killer but don't push me, Revange is like the sweetest joy next to getting Pussy :bandit:
Almighty_D
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Almighty_D »

Have I been muted again or what?
AhriChan NoRailgun
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:71463038
4played Profil

Post by AhriChan NoRailgun »

You got gaged/muted permanetly from the Admin Seek, yesterday.

The Admin Seek can give you a statment to your problem.

Almighty_D / 0:24404804 / 08.03.2016 - 21:04 Permanent / SeeK.

Greets

StAy AhriChan<3 NoRailgun
https://www.twitch.tv/katsuc

Misaka Mikoto, Ahri-chan, Stocking Anarchy, Renge Miyauchi, Megumin
Almighty_D
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Almighty_D »

It would be nice to hear from policeman SeeK, thanks.
SeeK
Ehemalig
4played Profil

Post by SeeK »

Hello Almighty,

yesterday i established a permamute for you. This has the following reasons:

1. At 03.02.2016 you became a mute for 1 Month from a Admin because you're noticed repeatedly for insults, freevotebans, freevotekicks and inappropriate language.

2. I warned you forcefully in this Forum to stop this behavior and that you are under observation. After the end of the mute, your behavior was unfortunately not much better than before. I also got complaints (and admincalls) from other Players.

You ignored the warnings and behaved badly in the game. You can retrace your comments and votes in the logfiles. In order to restore peace on the server a permamute is (beside a permaban) the gentlest possibility.

Feel free to continue to play on our servers, but server chat is unfortunately no longer available for you.

Greetings SeeK