I got banned.

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

fingerBANG
Spieler
Steam-ID: Verifizierung ausstehend.

I got banned.

Post by fingerBANG »

You just banned me like 20 minutes ago. I'd like to see the demo you based that upon. I'd like to see it right now.
Saying I hack. That's ignorant man. I'd like to see the evidence RIGHT NOW.
fingerBANG
Spieler

Re: I got banned.

Post by fingerBANG »

I would really like to have an answer.
I don't cheat. I've been playing fps games for over 8 years now.
All I do is soundplay :S Neither did I insult any admins.
I would really like to have an answer.
My ingame nickname was fingerBANG!

here is my steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5596296
Redshot
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:29271864
4played Profil

Post by Redshot »

fingerBANG
Spieler

Post by fingerBANG »

Okay, so you make 5 videos.. The only one actually looking suspicious while being played with Wireframe is the 5th one.. You are banning me just because of that ? Laughing my ass off.... You guys wouldn't last one game in the eSports league hahahahaha. That's just lame man. Can't believe you actually banned me for that xD

I'm flattered though. Didn't know I was still that good at this game ;)
Redshot
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:29271864
4played Profil

Post by Redshot »

Because of your word choice, I do not think you're playing in the eSports league. No matter. The admin Uiui has banned you. I can't cancel the ban. Only the admin who has banned you (Uiui) and our Communityleader are able to do this. I've just shown you why you got banned. Unfortunately Uiui is not online so you have to discuss it whith him tomorrow.

I wish you a beautiful night :coffee:

Redshot
fingerBANG
Spieler

Post by fingerBANG »

I don't cheat, I only think it's funny that uiui thinks I do.
I don't get it. I really don't. Nobody else complained about me being a suspicious player or anything.
I liked playing on your server, Office is my favorite map. Mostly because I get a nice score on it.
Too bad I got banned. That's why I went here and made the topic. I'm not insulting uiui either.
But I hate that he just accuses me of something I hate. I hate cheaters, and I think it's good you guys show the demo you based the bann upon. But there is nothing fishy about the demos posted with my bann. So I hope I will be unbanned. I checked it with wireframe, there is only 1 moment where I actually aim at someone through a wall, but that is nothing more than coinsidence.

You have a nice night aswell.
uiui
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:42490366
4played Profil

Post by uiui »

Hi Finger,

i watched you 1-2 Rounds before i started recording. I didnt catch the Moments of you which made me so sirious you got Wallhack. That is my fault, i know. You sometimes look into Walls to check if theres any enemy coming i think.
In demo Finger2 you are preaiming through a wall in the office. How do you explain that? just concidence? ok...
In the other Videos its maybe not that clear, but I still think your were not playing correctly. I will speak to some other Admins and check the Demos again. Please be patient. Maybe you are right and I got not enough clear and authoritative evidence to proof the Ban.

Uiui
fingerBANG
Spieler

Post by fingerBANG »

I watched it, It really is a coinsidence.
Just like the moment I come from CT base and look through the small hole in the wall.. I'm actually aiming at an enemy I can't see (not sure which demo it was..) ( very funny to watch a demo and seeing stuff that actually looks like wallhack xD )
but all I did at that moment was check for enemy that might be on my right side and after that I'm aiming at my teammate, just trolling.. suddenly the enemy appears.
And by the way.. If I really hacked.. You think I'd care getting banned from a server?
You think if I really hacked, I'd take the time making this topic, reviewing the demo?
I just hope you will take my word on it, I don't cheat.
And again, you get my thumbs up for the way you handle bans :)

btw, earlier that game there was this dude using some serious aimbot.. Or no spray hack.. ( he had A LOT of headshots )
Did you manage to catch him? :) Believe his nickname was "purple kush"
Kernel
Development
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:36199515
4played Profil

Post by Kernel »

In the demo 5 you are aiming directly at the CTs through the wall. You've seen the demo with r_drawothermodels 2?
fingerBANG
Spieler

Post by fingerBANG »

I watched it with wireframe, I know it looks ridiculous. (That's why it made me laugh, btw I already said in a previous post that the 5th video looks most suspicious, didn't I?)
But I really don't hack. I played 1.6 with a steelseries sponsorship.
I don't need to see enemies through a wall to get a good score.
But it's your call afterall. You're the admins. Not me.