Banned from DUST2 Deathmatch

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

PotandPan
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:9677540
4played Profil

Banned from DUST2 Deathmatch

Post by PotandPan »

IGN: Christopher
Steam: STEAM_0:0:9677540

Evening,

I've been a semi-regular visitor to DUST2 Deathmatch server (185.242.115.55:27075) and was surprised to be met with a ban today.

Upon reviewing the demo I can certainly appreciate why it may appear like I am using "silent-aimbot" as I do regularly get strings of headshots in a row whilst using the Deagle. You'll notice that most of these are against the bots currently in game as their patterns are predictable so crosshair placement is easy (they all just line up...).

You'll also notice that when I try to use any other weapon in the game I am useless, occasionally getting lucky shots but nothing more.

I pretty much exclusively play D2 Deathmatch and use the Deagle only for the last 4+ years, it's meant snap headshots are a regular sight whilst I play.

I request you review the demo again and/or invite me to prove (somehow - whether that be via a screenshare/stream of me booting a clean version of CSS and hopping straight in game) that I am a legitimate player and lift the ban.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Chris
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21390918
4played Profil

Re: Banned from DUST2 Deathmatch

Post by WWW »

Agreed, no Aimbot. I think here you were a little bit too ambitious Honey-Mom 🤣, but great to see that you guys take so well care of the server. Rather 1 innocent Player banned 2much, than 1 Hacker not banned. 😅
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

hi, I'm taking care of your case, and I will explain why your ban will not be revoked.
i watched the demo about 10 times. and I agree with those who banned you.
watched your demo at 10x 20x 30x speed etc ... even at 1x, hit the player before the shot from the gun is fired. impossible thing to do.
but it is possible when you use a program that has less response lag between (your mouse, internet, computer and game) unlike the game itself.
I have watched many many and I mean many demos and whoever hits the player before the shot is fired, cheats.
Even players with high ping and with lag or wrong console settings, are able to strike before the shot is fired from the gun.
Many think ping is the only culprit of faster or slower kills, incorrect, mouse lag also prevails over game latency, it's not just the player's responsiveness or the player's prowess that gets your opponent killed, but the immediate mouse response prevails.
In fact, asus has introduced with the new (owned by me) rog 360hz monitor, the software to analyze the latency of all the devices connected to the pc.
but nothing allows you to do what you did with the deagle.
We talked internally. Your Ban will not be revoked.
The only possibility to play on our servers again is to create a new account on steam.
This is what I owed for the job delivered to me.
BB
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by WWW »

Woops, maybe I am mistaken then and also I am lacking the knowledge of what is possible.
I just viewed the Demo 1 time in normal speed and saw, he actually missed quite a lot for an Aimbotter, probably thats intentional?
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

It’s just a silent aimbot.
This one is not hitting every enemy.

This software enables randomly.

Sincerely
H o ne y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by WWW »

But how did you even notice? ;)
I would ve never expected such a "bad" player to have aimbot.
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

css_dm2_20082021_030831.dem
(6.47 MiB) Downloaded 188 times
therefore, to be serious and to make it clear what we are talking about, you can see the demo loaded here, where at 01:47, you can see very well that the player dies before being hit by scout.
such a thing is not feasible even if you watch the demo at 100% slower speed.
you can look to notice the difference, the player kl @ sh, like playing with awp, hit and then the player falls. no other solution is possible. all the online servers, in order to let everyone play, are synchronized with the various parameters.
for this there are various commands in the console, but also by changing fps, rate, cl_intrp etc. you cannot change the time of killing.
that's all
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by WWW »

We are talking of the 10 Minute Demo of "Cristopher" right.
At 1:47 I see nothing, he just has the Deagle
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

It ‘s a pitty if u can’t see the scout hit at 01:47 of Christopher. ( Demo 2)
We can see it and we re sure with our decision.

Sincerely
H o ne y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by WWW »

Well i dont have access to a demo 2, thats why. But anyway, nevermind, it is not that important and I am sure you are right.