Open Complaint- against Player - Kaneki - Russia218, 1KK and whatever other avatar names he uses on Steam - Office only

Du hast einen Vorschlag oder möchtest Kritik äußern?

Moderator: Verwaltung

bRiTisH--
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:66585246
4played Profil

Open Complaint- against Player - Kaneki - Russia218, 1KK and whatever other avatar names he uses on Steam - Office only

Post by bRiTisH-- »

Open Complaint- against Player - Kaneki - Russia218, 1KK and whatever other avatar names he uses on Steam - Office only .

I am absolutely disappointed that Admin cannot see that this player is a hacker. Many players do not play C S 4played.de Office only bec ause Kaneki .. with his many different avarar names, plays this server. No one else can move so fast. I have said this for 15 months now. Ban me ... Go on... Ban me admin.. you keep threatening me. Kaneki is a hacker and you allow him
to continue to play and spoil the Office only game. Why??
SKY
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:42490366
4played Profil

Re: Open Complaint- against Player - Kaneki - Russia218, 1KK and whatever other avatar names he uses on Steam - Office o

Post by SKY »

Hello there.
Im Russia218.
I think you should watch everything that happened last night with this british (hate speech, many accusations, provoc). It is no longer possible to play on your servers otherwise. You have to do somethings. I let you check the chat between 9pm - 2am. Im too good for him that's all. Im used to being called a cheater, but him, he doesnt stop! And he turns other players' heads against me because he cant kill me.
I play quiet
I specify is that the weak players who call me cheaters
Who can accept that?

Thank you. :D
empty
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:7121090
4played Profil

Re: Open Complaint- against Player - Kaneki - Russia218, 1KK and whatever other avatar names he uses on Steam - Office o

Post by empty »

Dear All,

Kaneki is maybe on the top of the Server so you might hesitate to BAN him.

As im already said, some General topics and behaviors - no good manners:

-only joins win team when playing on the server
-he abuses other player's due to the voice chat like "i fucked you mom, mother" in english - yesterday evening against me and other players
-he abuses other player's due to the voice chat in language of serbia or similar - yesterday evening against me and other players
-he always playing for 15-30 minutes than going !afk and change his nickname or reconnect later when want to play again -> strange behaviour oder do you do it like this ?

Otherwise:
He clearly uses a wallhack or ESP system, i really cant comprehend that Admin can't see this.
He is always anticipate enemies over the full map, very unhumanwise, but he uses to let pass some enemies next to him to deceive spectators or reviewers looking at him playing.

Smooth recoil reduction is turned ON, too.

You can have a look to yesterday's evening where i have flashed him on purpose a lot of times but he continous to frag further altough he should be flashed. He isn't.

You have really good gameserver's and i still want to continue to play but i will leave if this guy won't be fixed.
SKY
4played Profil

Post by SKY »

1 - yesterday when you flashed me voluntarily you were in my team and besides you also smoke me to prevent me from playing. When we are teammate we cannot be affected, (but you play never so you cant know that.)
2 - i repeat that im not cheating im just better than you.
3 - yesterday you tried to ban me while you were a spectator and I was on ct, without reason.
4 - I insulted your mom in serbian while im french? Liar yet.
I have nothing to prove, think as you want.
I will play only with the bots now, with players too many pb
Last you are there only for support your friend british.
doxx
4played Profil

Post by doxx »

British and empty are getting their ass kicked in the game and then what they do? They are writing kids story's on forum and getting ridiculous once again.

I Kinda feel embarrassed for this two guys
bRiTisH--
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

Hi doxx - you play as avatar Patriot and Jigen. Of course you support Kaneki because you Team up always.
bRiTisH--
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

Hi Kaneki - Russia etc.. in reply to your above comment I will add: Expect flak from me after telling me over Mic that u 'f**ed my mother' over mic.
bRiTisH--
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

Hi Kaneki - Russia etc.. in reply to your above comment I will add: Expect flak from me after telling me over Mic that u 'f**ed my mother' over mic.
bRiTisH--
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

Readers - the name above says SKY but this is another avatar name used by Kaneki - Russia218 and so on.. it is not a different player leaving comment.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199070930343
bRiTisH--
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

You are not Russia218 ! You are Kaneki. You are playing political games again Kaneki. *Link to correct id. of Russia218 = Kaneki > https://www.4played.de/stats/css_office/1/
and you play under the id. S-K-Y-W-A-L-K-E-R too. Here > https://www.4played.de/profil/76561199070930343.

BrItisH

SKY wrote: Sun 3. Oct 2021, 02:48 Hello there.
Im Russia218.
I think you should watch everything that happened last night with this british (hate speech, many accusations, provoc). It is no longer possible to play on your servers otherwise. You have to do somethings. I let you check the chat between 9pm - 2am. Im too good for him that's all. Im used to being called a cheater, but him, he doesnt stop! And he turns other players' heads against me because he cant kill me.
I play quiet
I specify is that the weak players who call me cheaters
Who can accept that?

Thank you. :D