Criticism, suggestions and support.

Moderator: Verwaltung

Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Re: Hax deffo re. Jigen acka Patriot on Office Only

Post by Bi@ »

hello, from the demo reported on the forum, there is no trick. it only uses a macro in the mouse, but that isn't forbidden by steam either.
I still don't understand what you keep complaining about if the player does not use wh, as shown in the demo.
let me know what problem and what hack are we talking about. post the demo, register. I'll take care of your case from now on.

bb
doxx
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:42490366
4played Profil

Post by doxx »

Hello, since you are talking about my mouse i would like to know what is "a macro in the mouse"?
doxx
4played Profil

Post by doxx »

https://logs.4played.de/result.php?game ... 246&page=1
Take a look at this logs and you will find out that he has a problem with a lot of players!
wayner72
4played Profil

Post by wayner72 »

JIGEN IS PLAYING AS BRISTISH AT THE MOMENT AND DEADMEAT HAS MADE A COMMENT ON OFFICE ABOUT PLAY NEXT TIME WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR AIM BOT ON AND WALL HACK ,BRITISH IS IN SPEC MODE ,THIS JIGEN IS TRYING TO MAKE THE REAL BRITISH LOOK BAD ,THIS JIGEN NEEDS TO BE BANNED AS MYSELF AND DEADMEAT AND BRITISH ALL KNOW HE IS A CHEAT
Bi@
Verwaltung
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

but what does it have to be banned for?
but do you know how many players come here to ask to ban others? just why is it stronger?
the truth is, you all have to calm down.
but what do you think BRISTISH comes here to say to ban a player and we ban him immediately? so for no reason?
proof is needed. evidence that this person is cheating. to date there is no evidence, we're just talking about hot air.
Bi@
Verwaltung
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

doxx wrote: Mon 15. Nov 2021, 14:01 Hello, since you are talking about my mouse i would like to know what is "a macro in the mouse"?
forget too long a speech that leads nowhere.
Bi@
Verwaltung
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

exists on all servers, the key "admincall", call admin and see who cheats.
but do you know how many calls we get from players saying that others are cheating and that's absolutely not true?
you know how many tell me that I cheat but don't you?
I have been playing this game since it came out, say I have a very good gaming pc, and you will understand for yourself that I am better than many others, but at the same time worse than guys who are really good.
bRiTisH--
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:66585246
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

So Admin, here a little story tonight for you -
Today, Jigen played all day and cloned me - he played as B R I T I S H and with my profile pic too. So, other players thought he was me. The story goes ... one player, who I know regularly plays with me is 'Deadmeat'. He is a good player. Look at what he wrote. I was sent this screen shot by another player. Many players say the same as Deadmeat. ...

Your 4Played.de servers say 'If we think a Hacker is in play then report it here.. hope u don't think this is Trolling!
Attachments
Deadmeat.jpg
Deadmeat.jpg (196.11 KiB) Viewed 1508 times