Criticism, suggestions and support.

Moderator: Verwaltung

bRiTisH--
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:66585246
4played Profil

Player Name Copy

Post by bRiTisH-- »

So, Jigen - Patriot in Office Only has copied me as a player. In return, I get a warning from Admin and kicked when I copy this player = makes me laff. ..and no, I never knew it was in the rules. Next time I see he is copying me - and I have a string of witnesses to it - I will call Admin too. ..

BRITISH :D
wayner72
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:42490366
4played Profil

Re: Player Name Copy

Post by wayner72 »

jigen you copied british a few weeks ago ,you started all this ,plus another thing all the bad language you have been saying this past week is not on ,there's kids playing on here or kids watching ,shame on you
bRiTisH--
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

This attachment was Jigen = Patriot = doxx, using my 'Player name'.
pat using brit name.jpg
pat using brit name.jpg (187.32 KiB) Viewed 1339 times
wayner72
4played Profil

Post by wayner72 »

see that was jigen using your name on monday 15th nov at 16.44, notice the comment about hacks ,aim bot wall hack from deadmeat .deadmeat thought it was british but it was jigen as i checked his account while in play to see ,lot of players are saying jigen is using some hacks but nothing being done about it .
doxx
4played Profil

Post by doxx »

For you every good player is a cheater, like me or Kaneki or Jake.
The admins are doing their job very well, keep that in mind, they know exactly who is cheating and they banned them.
Maybe if we are too good for you why not playing elsewhere?
bRiTisH--
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

My reply to doxx = Jigen = Patriot:

You are a 'Cyber Bully'.
You bully me often because I am weaker player than you and because I will react to it as a man of 58 years old and a former long serving police Sergeant. I see you also bully many weaker players and often. You are a bad person on this public server - game.
You should be banned permanent.
I will continue to respond to you when you bully me.
..and yes, I think you are a hacker even though Admin say you are clean. It is public knowledge that there is software out there that VAC and Admin cannot see - my gamer research is showing and this goes for Kaneki.

This is my final word on this stream but when you Cyber bully me and when I see you bully other weaker players (and you have since I started 18 months ago), I will respond to you.

Signed. BRITISH.oPi
wayner72
4played Profil

Post by wayner72 »

There are good players out there and there are players out there who have undetectable cheats there is a difference between them both ,some cheat modes leave evidence that is obvious, like wall hack and aim bot , there are many players on here who think the same as myself and British ,I will play all day long on here with good players but you notice the difference when a hacker comes on .I was surprise last night that some of the good players where saying there's hackers on here jigen and kaneki,,so don't tell us to play elsewhere cause even the good players have notice there are others cheating , As for the bulling on office you get for being a T ,the T's are suppose to camp and watch the hostages and getting abuse from ct players for camping ,well that's the way you play it ,CT's camp on a bomb map so same thing, But yet same players complaining and giving abuse to other ,end of day it's a game to enjoy . if you have played this game like i have for twenty year's you know the difference between the good player and a hacker am just saying we aren't stupid ,I have played in a clan for over five years and played clan matches with good players from around the world and none of them was able to kill like these two hackers .same comments from all the good players yet again ,if you hack you ain't a good player your hacks make you good ,
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey all,

general:
my admins are doing a great job and they 're catching every hacker. Some earlier - some later. Promise!
Don't worry about ...

Copy nicknames:
I checked out our older logfiles. It's true, Jigen has copied british's nick. This is not allowed and now I have to warn you Jigen.
Please stop provocations like this or I have to ban your for a few days. Play your game and stop being childish.
copy_nicks.jpg
copy_nicks.jpg (31.47 KiB) Viewed 1275 times
To british:
the last sencteneces dont mean:
I will choose twenty nicks and from now this all are mine :stress:
_____________________________________________________________________________________

From now admins will be more active on office_only -Server and keep calm the game-mood :)

Sincerely
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
doxx
4played Profil

Post by doxx »

He was not using the user name British in that moment but it's fine.

What concerns me more is that we are called cheaters all day and he started convincing other players that me or Kaneki use cheats when the admins made it clear that we are clean!

We need a solution here , cheaters needs to be banned but who spread fake speech needs also to be banned!
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Stay calm.
We aren’t interest in unsubstantiated imputations.
We are checking every case again in our admin-team.

In 95% of bans you can not find any wrong decisions here.

Trolling is also a reason for get banned. If someone is trolling every day again he will get gagged. Just report us via admincall or im forum.

Sincerely
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played