E1sbaer is a useless admin and should be removed

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

A2k
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:4147467
4played Profil

E1sbaer is a useless admin and should be removed

Post by A2k »

E1sbaer just kicked me out the server and gaged me when I called him to sort out Maca who was annoying everyone especially me, he was sitting in spectate and every time I died he would make a comment he, so I called admin loads of times to ask him to mute Maca coz we were all getting fed up with his stupid antics E1sbaer the admin warned all the other players that were also trying to kick him for being annoying and starts doing shit to me warning me / kicking me from the server and muting me. The quality level of this admin needs to be seriously questioned hes not fit to be an admin thats for sure...absolute bellend of an admin. Does the complete opposite on the server that needed doing. JOKE!!!!
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Re: E1sbaer is a useless admin and should be removed

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey,

first of all: You never sent us an admincall. You just typed in chat "admin" every three seconds again.
admin_A2K.jpg
admin_A2K.jpg (31.76 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
secondly:
You used words like "cunt" and other provocations against everyone. Keep calm and be happy we didnt use the permanent gag for you. This admin was allowed to use the perm. gag for bullshit like this. Next time we will punish you. Promise!

thirdly:
Serious question: Someone joins the spectator. This kid is commenting every scene.
I would give a **** on comments like this. Every other would laugh about ....
A2K switchs in attack-position and give him what he needs. Great action kiddies.

I m out.
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
A2k
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by A2k »

all you needed to do is gag him job done! you warn everyone else thats trying to solve the problem trying to kick him and hes still on there now doing it so what a brilliant job u did,
ok yes i lost my temper and started swearing granted, but hes still doing it now and im gagged..... great admin work
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Yes, we did the right.

The other player just joked with/about you but he did nothing wrong (used words like "cunt" or anything else).
Only jokes.
But: It just would be fair if we also observe the other guy.
He has to stop doing jokes about guy who got gagged.

Sincerely
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
A2k
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by A2k »

i was playing against him, because I was owning him he went into spectate, then every time I died from a bot or another player he would comment and its bloody annoying when ur just trying to play the game, I asked him to stop and then I started abusing him when he didnt, thats when I called admin to see if they could shut him up, the other player tried to kick him but its a worthless system, the amidn warned the other players as well and they did nothing wrong at all. yes fair enough I was swearing but the problem was Maca and the admin did nothing about him at all, all back to front, then he continued to do it afterwards too, thats not a good admin
LaMagra
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:4597948
4played Profil

Post by LaMagra »

Oh my god, how old are you? Sorry, but if you can't ignore what Maçã said (besides that you was the first who called him scared), you shouldn't play any onlineshooter, ever!
A2k
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by A2k »

I didnt actually say anything to him at all till he started commenting every time I died. So you're wrong about that! I did say to him he was scared when he kept going to spectate, but that was already after I had been harassed by him. If hes not even in the game he doesn't even need to be saying anything. I'm still playing the game and it's off putting when someone is constantly trying to annoy you. Shouldn't even be able to see what people are saying if they're not even in game.
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

good morning, if you see what time it is (5 o'clock), you will understand why I wake up almost every day at this time or near it.
it is right that you can express your thoughts, but it is also right that others express it.
do you know how many calls we get from players saying "they are insulting me" just because the other player says "you're a fool"?
But do you have something called "balls" under your pants?
all of you stop whining and try to grow?
Here as I said a lot of times, none of us are paid but we do it for passion, but you, in real life, for your mistake (not having called admincall) (because writing 100 times admin in the chat, it is not calling admin ,
would you go to the owner of a company and make a person lose their job ???

but do we seriously want to grow? to become adults, to take life in hand and with fairness and education, to solve problems when they happen?

Do you want to understand that is only a game? you can change it, make it more beautiful, more harmonious, more rewarding, but always and I always say a game is !!

so according to your reasoning, we should also have the magic of not letting players talk on teamspeak, where they constantly tell each other where the other players are.

But do you understand that this is all madness?

but do you know how many times they insult me? according to your reasoning and way of acting, I should immediately banish everyone and play alone ???
so i would have made my pride great as a night keeper and i could say ahhh that i am good, i am really a great man.

instead, when they insult me, I start to answer them, in my own way, and you know what happens? since most of the players, they only know how to insult and have no content in their heads, they no longer know what to write and remain silent, mute in their own ignorance. Try not to be part of this last category, because in the life outside, the warnings, the accusations, the offenses will always be there and there will not be an admin who will help you.

The call to administrator must only be made through the correct procedure (ADMINCALL), our dear colleague administrator, entered the server because he noticed your writing in the log, but we are not here to put the diaper, you think and I do a little example, (my dad who died of cancer), should i leave my dad in sick bed and i shouldn't have continued to witness his real pain, to help someone like you because a player tells him 4 bullshit? and yet you get angry and say to throw the administrator out? Council, grow up, it's good for you and it's good for everyone.

this discussion can be considered closed.
BI@
A2k
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by A2k »

Sorry forgot can't critique admin on here even when they do a poor job, fair enough I won't bother again. Thanks for your time!

One thing that you can possibly help me with though....Is their a way to mute everyone in game? coz that's probably the best solution then I don't have to listen to the constant crap people write in game which is almost always disrespectful to someone playing and doesn't help me play, so if there is way to be able to mute everyone in game that would be great.
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

the very simple fact is that you haven't called the administrator. anyway, even if it is not my responsibility here are all the commands of the voice section of the game.
sound

Commands that can be used to adjust the sound:

sndmixahead is the code to set the sound delay, we recommend setting the value to 0.05;
voicescale: volume of the voice chat;
voicemixervolume: set the volume with which our microphone will work;
voiceenable 0 or 1 - activate or deactivate the voice communication option during a game;
voiceloopback 1 - an option where we can hear our voice in the game when we use the microphone;
lobbyvoicechatenabled 0 or 1 - enable or disable the voice communication option while waiting;
sndusehrtf 0 or 1 - activate or deactivate the option with a new sound placement;
sndmusicvolume: sets the volume of the musical accompaniment in the game;
sndroundstartvolume - set the volume of the musical accompaniment at the start of the game;
sndroundendvolume - sets the volume of the musical accompaniment in the last seconds of the game.