Banned ,again!!!

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

wayner72
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:42490366
4played Profil

Re: Banned ,again!!!

Post by wayner72 »

I think admin was right both time's to ban you as you do use cheats ,i was watching you play and your crosshair was nowhere near the players you killed ,i thought admin was spot on with the wall hack as some of the kills you got how could you have know they where there ,i have about 30 mins demo of you hacking the other night ,i can't kill players with one or two bullets with my cross hair nowhere near them but you can ,i was thinking more like aim bot but looks like you have been using both ,can't believe you have been unbanned .
chriscross
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:632575181
4played Profil

Post by chriscross »

You guys like to bark a lot I see! Every good player is accused of cheating when he plays ,get a life and let the admins decide who is using cheats.
Is your life so boring that you always have to cry like a teenager when the girlfriend leaves?
Why the best players never say cheater?
You guys are no pro, and for that reason should not talk ! End of story!
You can demo me as much as you like and let the admins tell you if it's cheat or not because you don't have the experience necessary to make this affirmation!
chriscross
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by chriscross »

bRiTisH-- wrote: Mon 20. Dec 2021, 08:39 This CrissCross is player 'Jigen = Patriot = doxx = porcodaddy = Bogeyman ' and many other names ... Yes you do hack.. I am watching and so are other players. ;-)
I know a real good doctor, contact me in private and stop this accusation!
wayner72
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:42490366
4played Profil

Post by wayner72 »

here we go again with the insults ,the good players don't cheat as they are good (pros) you on the other hand are not a pro player you rely on hacks to make yourself look good when your not. as for crying like a kid that's you "please don't ban me i wasn't hacking admin ".you was caught out except the fact admin's know a hacker and you are it ,anyway your unbanned from all your crying you have done to get back online ,steam on the other hand will be checking your account and then we will see if you do hack please don't insult pro gamers my son is a pro gamer get paid a lot of money from it and you are deffo not a pro gamer ,what i think you mean is your a poor gamer ..
chriscross
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by chriscross »

You also need a good doctor 🙂
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey all,

I know - this is a high-emotioned-topic. Please stop insulting each other - It helps nobody.
We watched some demos of chriscross - so we decided to unban him.

…cause we have the rule: If we ‘re not sure about 100% - unban the player. 95% are not much enough.
Someday we will catch every hacker! (Not related on chriscross)

Sincerely
H o n e y - M o m

Thread closed.
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played