False Ban

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

xschluxzi1
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:634643510
4played Profil

False Ban

Post by xschluxzi1 »

Hello, my friends today i got banned for nothing.
While playing on the dm server office only. The Ban was caused by Aimbot With a demo which should show the aimbot but i reviewed it and my an admin from other server and there was no aimbot seen or what ever. This is trash that i got banned for nothing being a better player....
Update: 3 Admins from differrent servers reviewed the demo and none of them said there was any type of aimbot seen.

https://bans.4played.de/index.php?searc ... :634643510

please answer me why i got banned for no reason.
Attachments
394.dem
Demo from Ban.
(7.8 MiB) Downloaded 69 times
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Re: False Ban

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey xschluxzi1,

for me the case is easy to find a solution.
The admin Bi@ thought you was using an silent aimbot.
He will give you response tomorrow why he banned you exactly.

I also watched some demos of you. Please download the demo in this post.
In my opinion you was using an silent aimbot too. You was also using an wallhack. You knew every step of your enemies before they did. No chance for unban.

Maybe the admin Bi@ will correct it but I can't imagine that he will unban.
You got my final "No for unban".

Sincerely
H o n e y - M o m

Additional:
Your steam-account
This is a new created account with low played time. Then you rock at 4played with 5+ kdr. Not possible.
Have fun on other servers.
Attachments
css_dm1_27122021_162046.dem
(6.72 MiB) Downloaded 72 times
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
xschluxzi1
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:634643510
4played Profil

Post by xschluxzi1 »

You guys are really funny. Ive let some of my friends (multiple) watch that demo too and none of them said that there was any type of aimbot involved. Ive never seen such retarted in my live. U guys get that a demo doesnt actually the real stuff and not actually being on the target is normal sometimes. Idc if i dont get unbanned i will just buy new key but this is maxed out stupid. U guys should try get ur sh*t together cuz there is nothing, not even wallhack or as you would say "predict the future". If someone actually plays a lot of games its normal that He/She will be better, and of course be better then you. But telling me that im cheating, for actually hearing game sound and prediction where the enemy would be is insane, which is absolutely normal (if u play a lot). This is BS get ur guys sh*t together and dont ban people for no reason. U guys should try ban actual cheaters like the one seen in the demo listed in this thread. There u wouldve seen that the one dude "Podgeeerrr" or what ever his name was, is prefiring me, and insta 1 tapping me when comming around the corner, and always knew where i was.
anyways wish u guys best like in the future.
best regards, future predicter.
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey again,

in my uploaded demo there we cant see any type of aimbot - exactly!
Then download my demo and type in your console r_drawothermodels 2. Every other noob can give you same answer.
--> Next time don't activate your wallhack clearly like this. I ' sure about 100%.

By the way:
xschluxzi1 wrote: Mon 27. Dec 2021, 23:06 But telling me that im cheating, for actually hearing game sound and prediction where the enemy would be is insane, which is absolutely normal (if u play a lot).
okay - you played alot ? Sure? With your account which got banned you didnt play alot cause it 's a new created. ;)

Sincerely
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played