Criticism, suggestions and support.

Moderator: Verwaltung

NiliLynx
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:8543351
4played Profil

Insulting player

Post by NiliLynx »

One reoccuring player who insults and uses foul language got kicked after my first admincall today. Unfortunately he rejoined within a matter of seconds and kept on harassing people. The latter admincalls didnt lead to anything, so I'm posting his behaviour here. Keep in mind that this is the tip of the iceberg, and he keeps on going everytime he plays.
pampam
pampam
pampam.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 8873 times
pampam
pampam
2.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 8873 times
0:1:557011338
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Re: Insulting player

Post by Bi@ »

hello, it's me this morning who kicked pam pam and another player who is not part of this discussion.
I, at least I, have not noticed all these jail insults, aimed at you. calling kid, or something like that is not arresting:D
I tell everyone many times, we are administrators and not policemen. What should we do? do you know how many people use the word noob or kid on our servers every day?
should we ban? so by your own yardstick, we should also ban you who have used the vote kick and the vote ban randomly and for no "apparent" reason.
07:59:12 | 03.02.22Dust2 DM STEAM_0:1:8543351Nili - LynX ha VOTATO PER IL BAN: [2/6] [STEAM_0: 1: 203320608] [З א ТЯЗМЗ] BL4CK <3 Z @ ZZ
#08:45:43 | 03.02.22Dust2 DM STEAM_0:1:8543351Nili - LynX ha VOTATO PER IL BAN: [1/4] [STEAM_0: 1: 557011338] PAMPAM
#09:09:24 | 03.02.22Dust2 DM STEAM_0:1:8543351Nili - LynX ha VOTATO PER IL BAN: [1/4] [STEAM_0: 1: 557011338] PAMPAM.
I kicked from the server pam pam and the other player, because they were using the css chat as a forum and not as a normal chat. "they were spamming"
you are right to use admincall when they insult you. but in my humble opinion, this is not the case.
BB
NiliLynx
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by NiliLynx »

Hi Bi@,

No, using a condescending language like calling someone a kid isn't noteworthy, albeit patronizing, I agree with that.
I appreciate you took time to check in and handle out some kind of penalty, however that was aimed at what I'd consider the lesser issue.

If you had cared to view the images I posted you can tell how the language goes with this person. Verbally assaulting players he hadn't chatted with previously that evening saying they whore, criticizing people's language etc. is a problem.

My yardstick, you say? I didn't bring up the topic of banning him, hence the me posting in general. I sincerely hope there are warnings and gag options to be considered as well.

Finally, regarding me votebaning for what you call "no apparent" reason;
If someone is harassing people and wont stop and behaves like this most times spectated, I will voteban them. I have no intention of letting people like that harass me and others into leaving. A votekick wont make any difference, and as a normal player those two options are the only ones except for an admincall. Had you stuck around maybe you would have given him a proper warning for using strong language and harassments, or maybe even a gag. If I'm faced with a similar scenario tonight, I will proudly ask them to stop harassing, admincall and then voteban. And I will continue to do so. And yes, if you consider that a problem, you are more than welcome to ban me, not that I'd like that.

I don't regard you as police, and I certainly don't expect you to investigate. However looking the other way neglecting to adress issues seldom leads to a better environment.

Best of wishes,
Sincerely, Nili-L.y.n.X
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

the exact words are
pampam: Now I understand how horrible players like moder have "good" stats. Whoring against bots at night. Pathetic
as in any speech that is made in real life, the words prostitute, or child or others are used. we do not do the feel-good and pretend to be all perfection when no one, me first, am.
I'm just saying to distinguish game from reality. it is normal that here or normally in online games, a "stronger" language is used than in other contexts.
In fact, the game is forbidden to children under the age of 14. also for that we are here. that a player is more verbally aggressive than another, it can also be. but to argue for two words said, does not even seem the case.
No one is better than another, but different.
BB
NiliLynx
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by NiliLynx »

Your analogy is lacking.
Let me use some of his words directed towards you, and please, dont ban me for this example.

"Then when you whore as an admin you dont do the job right. In fact you are pathetic and a horrible admin. You dont use your words right. Your parents should teach you proper English. But everyone else, dont worry, he's just a coward hiding there. Nothing to be worried about."
- This would be a very strange thing to say to someone if you ask me. Yet you defend this behaviour which is but a part of what came to happen this night by normalizing people's rudeness over some particular servers on some particular games.

I get it we dont see eye to eye here. You seem to defend calling out players and name calling. That I cannot stand for. I've played online games for 20 years, and the behaviour all comes down to what it does in real life: acceptance from the superiors, may it be administrators, officers, bosses or parents. If you fail to see a player is verbally abusing others this discussion is pointless.

I wont be reporting anymore. I see it was a mistake. Sorry for wasting your time.

Best regards,
Nili-L.y.n.X
E1sbaer
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:16964042
4played Profil

Post by E1sbaer »

Hi NiliLynx,

We'll take a closer look at the case and play more on the server in the future.

We will then report back here how we deal with the players.

thx
Greets
Eisi
NiliLynx
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by NiliLynx »

Thank you, much appreciated
Kind regards,
Nili
E1sbaer
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:16964042
4played Profil

Post by E1sbaer »

Hello again,

sry for my bad english :).
I checked the logs from the past few weeks.
You're not entirely inept either, I have to say that. Don't just let yourself be provoked.
I gagged the PAMPAM to defuse the situation a bit.
It's all a kindergarten that keeps rocking up

If there are problems again, please call Admincall

Greets

Eisi
NiliLynx
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by NiliLynx »

This is getting out of hands. Would be fun being able to login without having to get insults instantly by this sad piece of shit.

Since Bi@ demonstrated it well earlier by kicking the harassed player while I played I expect your clouded judgement leads to my ban now.

I don't get it. Why let scum mix among decent players? You do realize people leave because of them?

PamPam / littlejohn is a reason why I quit playing. Why I spectate. And if you honestly believe this is ok because of it being online you're nothing but cowards as administrators and violate many local laws and etiquette. Do something, please.

- Nili
NiliLynx
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by NiliLynx »

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:557011338