marach admin abuse

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

A2k
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:4147467
4played Profil

marach admin abuse

Post by A2k »

So how the hell can this admin abuse his powers and gag me for 28 days yet its fine for him to wind people up and say what he likes on the server to people - its an absolute joke! Look at the logs and he swore at me and was insulting when I do the same back he gags me for 28 days. I don'y mind a bit of language both ways with anyone, but it dosen't exactly seem very fair that he has the power to abuse people and get away with it scott free. Do the rules not apply to admin and players alike?
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Re: marach admin abuse

Post by Bi@ »

hi,
the procedure was performed correctly. when they tell you to stop for the sake of it (and for getting to these days of gagging you do it often),you have to stop. think for you. don't think for other players.
The speech is closed, no abuse. you will serve your sentence and it will be your last chance. after 28 days, if anything else happens, a permanent gag will take place.
BB
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey all,

thanks Bi@. Couldn't tell him better than you did.

@A2K:
This was your last chance. Next gag is perm! Think about it carefully.

Sincerely
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
A2k
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by A2k »

The procedure wasn't performed correctly at all open your eyes and stop being so biased! Not that for one second I ever expected any of you admin to take my side, that was never going to happen. For a start I'm not German am I and you guys stick together no matter what, when have you ever gone against another admin? exactly my point!!!!

So you are saying that only players are subject to the rules of the server of no swearing or abuse? not admin?

Print the whole chat log! It will clearly show that your admin was also abusive - on the wind up and finally gagged me for nothing other that saying the same rules should apply to him. I'm not saying I'm an angel but as the admin he was the first one who got personal and made a extremely rude remark to me. thats called baiting and then he is allowed to punish me for that huh>? seems pretty underhanded practice to me.

Also the final reason I was gagged and the final thing I said before the man child of an admin gagged me was he said be respectful and I said that applies to you to! then he gagged me. So what final rule did I break at that point? what was abuse or not respectful about that?

PFFFT! JOKE OF ADMIN ON HERE
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

hi, you seem too agitated.
look, we're not all Germans here, but in any case I don't see anything strange about it.
now.
A2K fuck u cunt face, turn um off u cunt,fuck off,no u chat shit like a ligttle twat, what a liitle twat u are etc...
Do you want us to elect you as administrator or what???
these are your words, yours and certainly not mine. I don't think you use the same method at home..
and why on earth should you use it here? at our home? do you have special permissions?
listen, I do not give life lessons to anyone, even if sometimes it should be done, do you only look at what others are doing or how others behave, when you and I mean you are the first to let that mud come out of your mouth?
The speech is closed. I have already answered in the previous post. know the conditions.
P.s. Think 5 seconds before you write, the others are not pigs to throw those words at him.

BB
Honey-Mom
Leitung
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

A2k wrote: Sat 30. Apr 2022, 21:39 Print the whole chat log! It will clearly show that your admin was also abusive
I don't really know in which world you 're living - It just will remain a big mystery.

Click for the whole chatlog

Now - tell me - where was our admin abusive ? From the past till now you got four gags / mutings.
You are convinced that these punishments were all unfounded ? Banlist A2k

I will give you a tip. You should learn how to behave and cause your next gag will be permanent. The admin was allowed to gag you perm cause you used very "hard & bad" words like c*nt and stupid stuff like this.

Sincerely
H o n e y - M o m

P.s. Yes, we will stick together. For which reason we should stick to you - of being insulting and being a troll ? Sure!

4played - Stammspieler
4played
A2k
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by A2k »

well done totally biased out look and response again as always. Where is the abuse? lol what a fucking joke you admins are. he swore at me and made rude comments about my family thats when I cranked up the abuse in return....still I fail to see any of the abusive messages your admin sent to me mentioned in any of the above posts? easy to pick and choose what you publish on here isn't it!

Also why was the ban put in place for saying the same should apply to you? little Hitlers spring to mind, drunk on the power you have as admins of a css server... lol well done you really made it big time.

As for being an admin I don't think I could do a worse job than most of you to be honest not that thats saying much.

lesson learned don't waste your time posting to a forum full of corrupt admin. I wont post on here anymore - its totally pointless anyway because you admin seem to be a law all on ur own allowed to abuse but pick and choose who you punish when it suits you.
Honey-Mom
Leitung
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Ok it’s over for you drunken full of madness.

You had your chance. On my servers I won’t allow any fake news from crazy dudes which are trolling the whole day.
You will get banned from all our platforms.

Bye
H o n e y - M o m

4played - Stammspieler
4played
Marach
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5265742
4played Profil

Post by Marach »

:winke:

Sorry, for that short comment.
Schiessen lernen und Freunde treffen! (2000, [MD]Boa vom Mördogs-Clan)