Wurde heute gebannt von Mom wegen "Cheats"

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

ezzz
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:97770418
4played Profil

Re: Wurde heute gebannt von Mom wegen "Cheats"

Post by ezzz »

Alright last comment this time in english, after putting so much out here, of my time, analyzings, telling you about the demos, even uploading a Youtube Video of the last 10 minutes on the Server where Mom accused me of hacking + uploading the exact Demo where he claimed "I smell / know everything".

Just imagine you do nothing wrong, but you invest a lot of time to proof your innocence because you got punished for nothing.
But "the court or judge" is still the exact same and only person, who put out the wrong verdict in the 1st case, even worse, all the brought up evidence is not even looked at, instead it's just being ignored and there is no other person to speak up.

I've been playing on this server for several years and I know that several Admins have watched me for hours hidden in the spectator mode, after so many admincalls.
Some of them even confirmed in the Chat to the players who complained about me hacking, that I am not hacking after reviewing my Gameplay.

Also the entire "setup" of this Server is pretty nice. There are several good Admins, just like Bi or Wack, who usually take their time before banning someone, also especially Bi seems to have a lot of knowledge about what kind of things people can use or what is out there, referring to some of his answerse in this forum.
And in case you get banned by mistake, you still have SourceTV where literally every second is recorded on this Server, so ALL THE EVIDENCE is there and you would think, there is always justice.
Just like in my case, except that apparently NOBODY is viewing the evidence and it is just 1 Person who made 1 decision, which is the Head Admin Mom, because he played against me for like 10 Minutes, died very often and says "it can't be possible and is not normal".
Well let me tell you: It is possible and it is very normal, even if you don't think so...........believe it or not, but YOUR perception doesn't equal REALITY.
Somtimes we can all be mistaken and have to learn and improve. Apparently you never met a player playing like me in your 15 years, so you think its not possible. Well I feel actually honored, but the punishment is the problem. 😆

Anyway I get it. Probably after so many years of managing this Server and seeing 100s of Hackers, I can imagine that "the hope and belief" in the skill of real playeres is shrinking every time and apparently you really trust "your skills and judgement" a lot after all these years.
Still with your half decent skill at least and the way you were usually handling such unban requests in the past, with reviewing and discussing, I expected more than just putting out your verdict instantly and stay stubborn in my case, especially when I literally instantly told you about the 90 Minutes Gameplay on this particular day and all the other material + explanations.

Good luck with your Server!

PS: I still never hacked, not even have I tried anything untill this day exept using "drawothermodels 2" in the spec mode