Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:66585246
4played Profil

Mobbing in-game

Post by bRiTisH-- »

mobbing MoTo.jpg
mobbing MoTo.jpg (45.33 KiB) Viewed 3663 times
Admin TEAM..

This is mobbing!
I try to move on and just play and enjoy... I am gagged so cannot make comment and I did not say a word but only play...
MOTO is Jake from USA. Can a player continue to Troll?
B R I T

chriscross
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:632575181
4played Profil

Re: Mobbing in-game

Post by chriscross »

Why don't you find another server?
I tell you why, you continue to create new profiles just like you create "Bogeyman" now you have a new one" Zero Bravo"

https://logs.4played.de/result.php?game ... A711204957

I think admins should really take a look here because you are the one who is trolling them and acusing non stop other players.
Ps you only use teamtalk all the time on all your profiles, that should be enough to say you make the same mistake everytime, not very clever 😉
Oh yeah one more thing you always log out from one profile and log in to another one, every single time😉
mehdy
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:642050983
4played Profil

Post by mehdy »

I knew it was him. The problem will never be solved with this guy ...
JakeFromStateFarm
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:112125661
4played Profil

Post by JakeFromStateFarm »

okay? you do ruin the game with your camping as a CT. i will always say it when i see you in the server!
and as the other ppl said above me, theyre 100% correct you always create different account and come on troll others. be a man and do it with your REAL ACCOUNT LIKE WE DO. loser
bRiTisH--
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

Hello chriscross or should I say KTMURT. Yes, I do have an account and Honey - mom knows it.. callsign Zero asked to friend me on steam.. I didn't cos I don't know her or him... I thought it was you again trying to get me banned again.. You have copied other players profile and mine in the past.

Hello mehdy or should I say Kaneki. Of course you agree with your mate, KTMURT. You want me banned too.

Hello Motto or should I say Jake. Of course you agree with your mate, KTMURT. You want me banned too.

Stop Trolling me.

B R I T I S H aka Opi aka Grandad BRIT aka bOB.
Last edited by bRiTisH-- on Fri 16. Sep 2022, 23:07, edited 1 time in total.
bRiTisH--
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

... I forgot to say KTMURT, bogeyman was you. You played with that name. Motto, let me play my game my way and leave me alone... I don't bother any of you ... This is my last word here.

B R I T I S H :coffee:
bRiTisH--
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by bRiTisH-- »

Sorry, I will add this .. just sent to me by another player on Office Only. I am not IT literate so all help is appreciated.

I am in pension and disabled with no leg. This is again, 'In - Game Mobbing'. I did not provoke. :susp:

My very last word. :coffee:
BRITISH
Attachments
kt log comments sep22.jpg
kt log comments sep22.jpg (160.54 KiB) Viewed 3534 times
chriscross
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by chriscross »

Yes I was worried about you because you logged out just before the other British joined the game 😉, but it was not you... noo you are not zero bravo, but maybe zero bravo that copy you or you copy him, is kinda hard to understand
This is just like that movie Inception, if you know what I mean, you should watch it😉
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

OMG ... this complete conversation is so childish.
I give a **** on who is changing his name or not.

1.) British cant speak any provocations on server cause he got gagged perm. Tell me - how he could be provocating ?

2.) For the first serverlog "brit is ruin this game" I cannot gag anyone but for the second log - I can !
ktm.jpg
ktm.jpg (19.34 KiB) Viewed 3423 times
Come on - use your brain. What's wrong with you. I will think about whats the correct ban length is.

3.) Guys - Now I'll tell you how we all continue here. If you can't keep cool on server on forum with other CS:S players - I have to gag you all on server & forum. After you 're still allowed to play here but without any rights for writting.

Choose!

Promise - I won't be the facilitator of this kindergarten! Time is to precious.

Best regards.
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
chriscross
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by chriscross »

Hey Honey this is not about changing name, is about something that you didn't comprehend or perhaps just let it be like this because does not affect you anyway.

This guy creates accounts after accounts with only one scope because he is gagged permanently and he can't release his life frustration on better players than him!

If your not able to see it is not your fault eather, for sure you have better things to do.

What is wrong with me? Let me remind you that I have been insulted all the time on your server and most of the time you just closed your eyes.

If you see exactly the logs British was not playing therefor the words are not mean to insult him because he was not there and also no warning or admincall was in place just like you told me last time I was insulted ( rules) I guess.

Instead he logs in his second account actually third one after his second one Bogeyman got banned, and guess what he writes, the same things that already got him gagged permanently!

Anyway this story is ending here, I decided to quit playing on this server.
Big thanks to the guys who really enjoyed playing with me!
British , enjoy killing the bots, man!

Äddi